Chapter XV | His Wings

You all have been in the bunker trying to find a way to destroy Amara for weeks now, it was seeming nearly hopeless. And then something had happened, you had went to check out a possible case... And then you got some hopeful news.

The Case:

You sat in the bunker looking through the Internet on anything concerning the Darkness "Hey guys I think I got something." Sam walks into the kitchen and sets his laptop down in front of you guys.

"Fog?" You ask he looks down at you and raises his eyebrows "It's Amara I think." Sam shrugs "Then let's go." Dean wasted no time on this he wanted to get there and get there quick.

"Alright so some weird fog rolls in and suddenly a women kills her husband before turning the gun on herself." Sam explains on the car ride there, Dean had insisted that you ride with them.

"Great so what we do now?" You ask and Dean shrugs "Stop people from getting infected by it for starters, then maybe stop her." Dean suggests.

"This is gonna be tricky." You sigh "We'll get through it." Sam assures you "I'm Lucifer's child trust me, we will get through it." You mutter.

You sit in the back with your arms crossed as you wait to arrive to your case. Dean pulls up to the police station and you look at them "Look just stay in the car." Sam looks at you and you nod.

Dean and Sam were in there for a while when they came back out "Well guess we'll just figure out where she is. Fog is odd here but not a federal crime either." Sam sighs as they drive to the motel you guys would be staying at.

You always sat in the car anymore because you didn't like it when some people saw one woman with two men, some thought you were related, some thought you guys were road trip buddies, some thought you guys were sexual partners, and once someone thought you guys were in a polygamy marriage- people have weird minds.

You walk into the motel room and sit down in a chair "Okay so what are we thinking? Are we gonna try to narrow her down or stop the fog from infecting anymore people?" Sam asks.

"Narrowing her down would be better." Dean answers.

"We also have to stop the fog." You point out, you guys discussed it for a minute more before deciding on trying to stop the fog from infecting anymore people. You guys had decided to rest up and head back to the police station in the morning.

You sat in the car, again. You were playing with your thumbs before you started humming, you quit doing all of that and stared at the windows that were rolled down. You wanted to try something, you wanted to see if you could work on your 'Lucifer side'. A part of you was just hoping that you could lock away Amara and then Lucifer and be done with this, but there was something else heavy on your mind- Castiel.

Dean rushes over to the car and you look at him "What?" He opens the door and pulls you out of the car "Come on, we need to head inside." Dean instructs as Sam rushes a family inside the police station.

You follow Dean and help him and Sam with keeping the fog from getting inside "What the hell is going on?" The sheriff asks "Madness." You answer before returning to putting duct tape on the creases of the window.

"Dean!" Sam rushes over to the air vent and tries to reapply the duct tape but he gets infected by the fog "Everyone in there." You work on duct taping the bottom of the door as Dean tends to Sam.

"Y/n, can't you do something?" Dean asks you shrug "I'm still new to this, I could try." You walk over to Sam and kneel down "No you two need to go." Sam gasps out.

"We aren't leaving you." You assure him "What the hell?" Dean reaches into Sam's jacket pocket and pulls out his necklace that Sam had given him.

"Guys it's stopping." You all look around as everything gets quiet and the fog leaves.

You walk outside and look around "Hello." He greets as he turns around looking at you three.

"Chuck?"