Chapter VII | His Wings

Sam looked at Castiel as he persisted on doing the gathering spell. Sam didn't feel right, something was off with Castiel and he didn't know what it was. He just figured Cas was really upset about losing you and Dean on the boat "Cas it's fine I understand losing Y/n and Dean on the boat was horrible but we'll get them back." Sam assures his suppose to be angel friend.

Castiel nods looking at the bowel he was using for the spell "Touch my soul that will give you the power you need." And with that Castiel started laughing.

"I don't need to touch your soul, but since you so kindly offered I will." Sam was pushed against the wall as Castiel smirked towards him.

"Castiel?" Sam asked.

"He's gone right now, but don't worry you do in fact know me." Cas grins making Sam stare as his friend in shock "Don't you remember? You guys let me out." Sam's eyes widened as he realized who he was with.

"Lucifer." Sam whispers in disbelief.

Just as Lucifer was about to touch Sam's soul Castiel had taken back over "Where's Y/n?" He asked frantically knowing he was a time limit "On the submarine with Dean." Sam answers "I'm keeping Lucifer from killing you, but you need to get Dean and Y/n back." Castiel pleads quickly.

Sam nods and Lucifer was back "Go get Dean and Y/n or Castiel is booting you out." Lucifer groans and returns to the spell "Here goes nothing." Lucifer mutters and with that he had disappeared.

You and Dean were standing right by one another watching as Delphine had used the Hand of God for the submarine "Time to go." You both look back at Cas before Delphine had shoved the wrapped up Hand of God in your hands, and you were back in the bunker.

"Get away from him! He's Lucifer!" You and Dean turned towards Lucifer and he shrugged with a groan "So who's missed me?" You swallow hard as your thoughts flood back to your meeting with Lucifer.

"What did you do to Cas?" Dean asks his voice was rough and full of concern.

"Why does everyone always assume I did something." Lucifer whines.

"Because you're no good." You speak without thinking making Lucifer look over at you and raise his eyebrows "You married an angel, what were you thinking?" You swallow hard fearing he may expose your lie.

"Besides Castiel invited me in, he wanted to be the passenger in this fight with Amara." Lucifer winks towards you, Dean glanced over at you as did Sam before they both looked at Lucifer.

"Adios!" Lucifer grins before disappearing.

"What the hell was Castiel thinking?!" You snap staring at the boys "Y/n he just wanted to help." Sam tries to calm you down "No! He's not helping he's making things worse! Yes we brought Lucifer out of the cage but so what! That doesn't give him the right to just become Lucifer's new vessel." You cross your arms and Dean nods.

"Y/n he wasn't thinking." Sam sighs.

"Everyone always says that, he went looking for this. He's stupid for what he has chosen." You were calmer now than you were before but you were still pissed off.

"Cas is family, just like we are family. Didn't we agree not to bitch about what one of us has chosen?" Dean asks making you glare at him.

"I married him, Dean. Did you? No, I don't think so. Until you have married someone, until you are put in a position I am put in shut the hell up!"

"I understand you're mad, but hold onto that and let's just-"

"No!" All of you ducked down as the lights had blown.

"What the hell?" Both brothers ask in unison.