Chapter X | His Wings

"He wants to lock Amara up, again. So he offered to help me learn how to hone in on my 'Lucifer side' as he calls it." You answer Dean looks at you and nods "Is that the full truth, you were up there for a minute." You look at Dean and shrug.

"Ten minutes max is how long I was gone." Dean scoffs "Fifteen." He protests "No way!" You persist "Sam!" You both look at Sam who just started laughing "Oh you two are like twins just alike, it's hilarious!" Sam laughs.

"Is not." You reply crossing your arms.

"Yeah I'm the hotter twin." Dean comments you scoff.

"As if!" You protest "Sam!" Dean complains "I'm with Y/n on this one, she has gotten way more numbers from men then you have women." Sam agrees with you making Dean look at his brother and groan "You guys suck!" Dean nods heading towards the kitchen.

"What are we getting for dinner?" He suddenly asks.

"Anything good, and not crappy. Y/n can you cook something?" Sam asks.

"I could try at some crepes?" You shrug making Sam nod "Anything that isn't burgers or chicken- or pie!" Sam gave you the basic 'help me' look and you started laughing "I'll try my best, no promises though." He smiles and heads to his room as you head into the kitchen.

"Dean? What are you doing in here?" You ask he shrugs "I couldn't find any food." He pouts making you giggle "Get your lazy ass up and help me fix some food then." He looks up at you and freezes as you make your way over to the fridge.

"I don't know how to cook." He admits slightly embarrassed "Well good thing I can walk you through it." You smile.

"Besides I'll mess with the frying and the whole stove situation." You assure him making him nod "So what are we making?" He asks standing up "Crepes." You answer making him raise an eyebrow.

"What?" He asks again "Food, just do what I say." He shrugs "As long as they taste good." He nods with a grin.

You and Dean had a hell of a time in the kitchen, he wasn't a chef and he better definitely never quit hunting and try to become a chef or baker. You had to step in and help Dean a couple times who would look utterly lost at times which made you laugh at him, but he never gave up. Hell sometimes he would hide with the bowl in his room determined to stir the batter by himself and do it pretty well- you never understood this man.

You finally set three plates down holding the crepes and Dean smiled proudly "I helped with these, Sam." Sam looked at his brother and raised his eyebrows "You let him help?" Sam asks.

"He mixed the batter." You correct making Dean nod "Without the batter we wouldn't have these, so trust me I was very helpful." Dean points out shoving a big bite of crepes into his mouth.

"Y/n could've made the batter by herself." Sam chuckles his brother looks at him and shakes his head "Whose side are you on? You've been sticking up for Y/n all day." Dean pouts.

"She's been in the right all day." You smile pointing to yourself.

"I agree." Sam nods.

"Yeah alright, shut up and eat." Dean groans, making you and Sam laugh at him.

You each sat in your own rooms doing your own thing, sadly you had found out that the Hand of God you worked hard to get was a one time deal. Once it's used you can't use it again, it's juice is gone "Hey Sammy thinks he has a case." Dean informs you "Alright, good it's getting boring." You stand up and follow him through the bunker to Sam.

"What's the news Sammy Sam?" You ask sitting down.

"Well four different women with their throats ripped out and their bodies drained of blood." Sam reads looking at you and Dean.

"Vampires." You and Dean conclude.

"Again, you guys are creepy as hell twins." Sam points out standing up making you and Dean roll your eyes.

"Where are we going?" Dean asks.

"Mississippi." Sam answers.