Chapter XXXIV | His Wings

You made it back to the bunker and had the help of Mary inside before she wrapped up your broken foot "Guess what I found." Dean walks in holding up crutches "No way! Those will stop me from hunting." Mary scoffs.

"You're using them, and you need a break from hunting you're helping Kelly." Mary instructs making you sigh "Here's tea, I found it the kitchen." Kelly hands you the cup and you give her a quick smile.

"I'm a hunter not a care taker." You tell Mary who smiles and shrugs "Time to learn." You sigh and take a sip of the tea finding it to be sweet and rather delicious.

"Thank you Kelly." You mutter making her nod as she lays her hand on her stomach.

"How are you feeling?" Castiel asks as he walks over and stands next to you "Like I broke my foot and now I can't hunt." He nods "I'll be here for you, I promise." Castiel nods.

You got up and headed towards your bedroom to lay down for a minute when you grabbed the wall and your crutches fell.

"Y/n!" Mary was the one who saw it first and rushed over to you "There were voices and they were loud and it was too much." You get out.

"The angel radio." Castiel looked confused but merely just picked up your crutches and helped you to your room "Now I hear the damn angel radio?" Castiel chuckles "You do, but with time I think you will get use to it." Castiel assures you.

"I have a question?" You both look at Kelly who stood by your door "Yes, Kelly?" Castiel asks.

"How do I raise my baby?" Castiel looked at you then the floor.

"Cas?" He shrugs "You won't." Castiel mutters.

"What?" Kelly asks "You're having an archangels baby, it will be too much on your human body so you'll die after the baby is born." Castiel answers "But we're going to kill the baby so you'll live." Dean stops and reminds her.

"But I can feel him, I don't want to get rid of him." Kelly holds her stomach and stares at Dean "It's Lucifer's baby." Dean replies looking disgusted to even say that.

"It's going to be Lucifer's child." You scoff "And?"

"And it's pure evil that baby will bring nothing but pain and destruction!" Dean snaps.

"I'm Lucifer's first born and that baby is not going to be killed!" You stood up and Dean watched as your eyes flashed red "You're a different story." Dean sighs.

"No I'm not, nothing is happening to the baby." Sam stopped in the hallway as he heard the conversation.

"Y/n, I thought we agreed that it would be best for the baby to not be born?" Sam questions making you sigh "No, I can't do that. I am Lucifer's child and that baby is Lucifer's child if I keep on a path of protecting people and killing monsters, then this kid can learn from me." You now stood by Kelly in front of Dean.

"We can't let this baby be born Y/n, it might not be like you!" Dean protests "We don't know what it's like Dean but we aren't getting rid of it." You fight back.

"Uh guys she left." Sam points out you all look around and notice that Kelly had vanished.

"Dammit, see this is your fault!" Dean points at you making you scoff.

"My fault? You want to kill her unborn child! It's all your fault!" You snap.

"It's Lucifer's child and his kids don't need to live their nothing but evil!" He finally yells you stopped.

"Dean." Castiel speaks up disappointment evident in the angels voice.

"Y/n-" You shoved past Dean and wobbled down the hallway past Sam and Mary "Good going, Dean. Why don't we just kill Y/n too, she's Lucifer's child and they don't deserve to live." Sam pats his brother on the back as he heads towards his own room.

"Dammit!" Dean snaps heading for his own room.

"Y/n?" You looked back at Mary and held your hands up "Go ahead kill Lucifer's child they deserve to die." Mary walked over and sat next to you.

"Whose soul do I get tonight?" Bobby asks as she appeared in front of you.