Good Morning, Good Morning

Yesterday was a terribly long day.

Ringo and I were both exhausted from spending nearly all night in the studio. He was of course busy recording and I was buried under a mountain of paperwork. The tension had been thick between the members of the band and my relatively calm workplace had become rather hostile lately. Thoughts and stresses of the things that still needed to get done plagued my mind, causing me to wake up groggy and angry.

I stretched my limbs over my head in an attempt to loosen my tense muscles. An impatient sigh left left my lips as I peered over at a Ringo still sound asleep.

He looked so peaceful all swallowed up in his black satin sheets. I couldn't resist reaching my hand over to run my fingers through his chocolate hair. He flinched just a little bit, making me smile.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world

I thought to myself, forgetting about all of the anxieties that lurked beforehand. I placed my index finger on his cheek, and dragged it down to his chin. He hadn't shaved in a couple of days so his skin was slightly prickly.

As much as I loved watching him sleep, I yearned to gaze into his oceanic eyes. They captivated me like no other.

I leaned over to place a feather-light kiss on his crinkled forehead, applying just enough gentle pressure to wake him up.

He let out an adorable, tired groan and opened his eyes just slightly. He flashed a grin, and I leaned in to give him a kiss on the lips. My mouth slowly trailed over to his neck, leaving a patches of goosebumps over his skin.

"What a way to wake up."

He moaned, his voice deliciously raspy from exhaustion. I cuddled up to his chest and nuzzled my face into it. He smelled wonderful, a faint mix of cigarette smoke and aftershave. I could feel his erection building against my warm thigh, dangerously close my dampening heat.

He slid his hand down my body extra slowly as I kissed him again. He stopped at my breasts so he could fondle them, and he stayed there for a while before eventually continuing south. When his fingers finally reached his prize, he was met with a slippery wetness that allowed him to enter smoothly. He pumped into me delicately with his middle and index finger, and used his thumb to rub up and down my clit. I hummed in pleasure as he worked my pussy with his experienced hands. He knew exactly what to do to make me weak.

It wasn't long before I felt the heat within my walls rise to a dangerous level. Ringo could see me unwinding and slowly began to apply more pressure on my clit, rubbing circles around it to build up the intensity.

A few seconds later I lost all control. My body squirmed and throbbed as I released all of my hot cum all over his rough hands. I collapsed onto my back feeling positively zonked.

"Fuck Ringo."

I muttered softly, catching my breath. Ringo flashed a devious grin at me and I knew that my torture had only just begun.

His thick member was dripping with pre-cum as he crept up on top of me. He knelt down to kiss me deeply, shoving his tongue into my mouth without any prior warning. As he kissed me he aligned his cock at my center and entered me effortlessly, moving slowly to not overwhelm my already sensitive bits. The immense pleasure was already overflowing in both of our bodies and he seemed to have less and less control of his thrusting as he came closer to his grand finale.

My body felt numb as he erupted like a volcano deep inside of my core. My heart was beating a mile a minute and my legs quivered relentlessly as I reached yet another mind-bending high.

Ringo panted heavily as he slumped over to his side of the bed. We were both in a state of blissful delirium after draining what little energy we had into our morning tryst.

I rolled to my side so he could spoon me, and dozed off in his arms feeling completely satisfied.