Telephone Line (request)

I sat on my bed, flipping through a magazine as if I were actually interested in it. Though the images on the papers were intriguing, there was only one thing on my mind.

10PM

That was what kept replaying in my head. That was when he said he'd call. I could hardly wait because tonight was the night we'd agreed to try something new.

Ringo and I had been married for a few months now, and we were still very much in the honeymoon stage. We pounced on each other whenever we had any time alone, and when he had to be away it was excruciating. We kept trying to think of ways to satisfy each other while he was gone, and the logical answer to that was phone sex.

9:54

"Ughhh, COME ON!" I yelled aloud impatiently. Minutes felt like hours as I waited for that damn phone to ring. I hoped and prayed that he'd call early, and we'd get down to business soon.

Should I just call him?

I thought to myself. I didn't want to call too early in case he was busy with something. I'm sure he'd call as soon as he could, but waiting was miserable. I shifted my focus back to the magazine and tried my best to distract myself. After a few minutes I peeped at the clock once more:

9:57

Closer, closer.

Fuck.

I can't wait any longer. I know the extension to his room, I'll take matters into my own hands and call him myself.

I rip the phone off the hook and dial quickly, listening to the tone on the other end as my heart pounded.

"Hello, you've reached the Edgewater hotel, how may I help you?" A sweet front desk lady answered.

"Hi, I'd like to be directed to room 220 please." I say, the impatience in my voice evident.

"Alright, one moment please."

I wait anxiously as that ridiculous dial tone beeps at a deafeningly high pitch. I sigh, then someone finally answers.

"Hello," a voice picks up, it's not Ringo.

"Hi, could I speak to Ringo please?" I ask.

"Ah, Y/N. I thought it might be you. Ringo's been dying to talk to ye!" He says.

"Is he there?" I begin to get annoyed.

"I'm afraid he's having a shower, but if you'd like I can keep you company? What are ye wearing love?"

I finally realize that it's John, and decide I have nothing better to do so I play along.

"Hmmm... wouldn't you like to know." I smirk, speaking seductively to reel him in.

"Wait, you're really going to do it? Alright!" I hear him settle into a chair and shuffle around.

"I'm... wearing nothing...."

"...Go on..."

"Nothing but a middle finger, fuck you John, you really thought I'd have phone sex with you?"

"Bloody hell! You're killing me!"

"You're welcome. Now would you please put Ringo on the phone?" I laugh.

"Fine." I listen to him yell for Ringo, and I hear Ringo's voice from a distance. My heart thumps in excitement.

"Y/N! Finally! Been waiting all day for this!" He chimes, I can tell he's beaming.

"Me too! You have no idea!" I sigh.

"GUYS! Gimme some privacy, would ye?" He yells at the boys.