Daddy (10k Special!)

WARNING! As the title suggests, this is pretty kinky so if you don't like kinky, this probably isn't the smut for you.

~~~~~~~~~~

A Cheshire Cat grin unfurled across my flushed face. Dreams about last night clouded every corner of my mind, making me feel some type of way as Ringo shuffled around in the closet.

I swear I could still feel the friction of his five o'clock shadow grazing across my soft, sensitive thighs. I could imagine his hot tongue hitting my clit repeatedly, sending me into a euphoric frenzy.

Just thinking about the way he pleases me makes me feeble. As my mind ran rampant my hand crept down to my heat, massaging my tender spot ever so gently. I was already beginning to soak my panties, my heartbeat quickening along with my rubbing. I was getting more and more sensitive with every touch of my fingers, arching my back and whimpering softly as I found the perfect rhythm. My eyes are closed, my teeth are biting down firmly on my bottom lip as I begin to lose all of my control when suddenly-

A hand falls onto my neck, giving it a gentle squeeze. I open my eyes and see Ringo staring down at my me with that look I know too well.

"What do you think you're doing baby girl?" He whispers gruffly into my ear, anger evident in his voice.

"I was just thinking about last night, Rings." I purr coquettishly with a slight grin. My voice is laced with vexation due to not being able to ride out my high, but he doesn't care.

"What did you call me?" He growls, tightening his grip on my neck just slightly.

"I'm sorry daddy." I apologize.

I squeaked as he swatted my hand away from my mound, flashing me a devilish look. I rubbed the abused skin on the back of my hand tenderly as he walked over to the nightstand to open the drawer, pulling out two silk ties.

I laid there watching him, completely nude and vulnerable as he tied my wrists firmly to the headboard of our bed.

"Such a naughty little girl, trying to cum without daddy's permission." He says as he traces his fingers gently along the skin of my breasts. I shiver at the sensation, biting the inside of my cheek and wriggling my body beneath him.

With that same finger he draws circles around my nipples, then takes his thumb and flicks each one softly. A moan leaves my mouth as I shiver once more.

"Daddy please..." I beg as his hand moves down to where I need him most.

"Oh sweetheart, you don't call the shots here. I do." He growls and stops touching me entirely. I groan at the loss, needing his touch desperately.

He snickered at my frustration and began to remove his shirt button by button, painfully slow. I watched him shrug off the shirt and toss it on the floor, revealing his gorgeous body that I craved to be on top of me.

He hovered over me for a bit before bending down to sweep his tongue over one of my erect nipples. He swirled it around and eventually began sucking on the soft flesh as if it were a sweet candy. His hands didn't touch me anywhere, the only contact was his experienced lips on my sensitive breasts.

I puff my chest upwards in an attempt to give him better access, only to be pushed back down into the sheets.

"Did daddy ask you to move?"

"No... I'm sorry."

He accepts my apology and continues his assault on my soft, aching breasts, paying special attention to each one as if he were worshipping them. I arch my back again instinctively, and he pulls away. I've struck a nerve.