I Should Have Known Better (Request)

"God, I missed you so much baby. More than you'll ever know." I coo against Ringo's plump lips as my arms wrap around his neck tenderly.

"I missed you more, my sweet girl." He retorts back, his forehead leaning against mine.

"It's your first day back home, any big plans?"

Ringo smirks and leans in to give me a quick peck on the lips, before trailing kisses all the way to my ear.

"The only plan I have for this weekend is to fuck you senseless, over and over again." He whispers.

An excited shiver works it's way down my spine as he bites my earlobe gently, causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

"When do you plan on starting?" I groan, and in an instant I'm thrown over his shoulder, bouncing and giggling as he runs us to the bedroom.

He throws me down harshly and begins urgently ripping off his clothing, and I can't help but moan at each bit of skin that's revealed.

"Take off that dress." He orders, his words dripping with dominance. I nod and slip it above my head, tossing it to the side to join the pile. He chuckles and jumps on top of me, making me squeal as his hard member grazes against my center, intensifying my arousal.

We begin to kiss passionately, our tongues intertwining desperately as the rest of our undergarments disappear. We moan into each other's mouths, taking turns nibbling at each other's lips until Ringo's tip begins tempting my entrance with its heat.

After what seems like ages of teasing and kissing, Ringo finally shoves himself deeply into my core- making me cry out in both agony and ecstasy.

"Shit!" I mutter as tears start forming, all the while Ringo pounds my cunt mercilessly, kissing me along my neck, cheeks, and collarbones with every hard thrust.

Taking my wrists in his hands, he pins them above my head and begins picking up his speed dramatically. With the increased tempo I now feeling him ravage me in ways I'd never felt before, and it's making me a whimpering, crying mess below him.

"Fuck, such a tight little pussy. All mine. Only mine." He grunts as darkness floods his oceanic eyes, turning them into something I don't even recognize. Everything was so overwhelming, and I almost felt uncomfortable with how incredibly rough he was treating me.

"Turn around." He orders, helping me tip over to my side. He tucks his hands underneath my hips and brings them up to his, resuming his assault on my pussy from behind. I scream and clutch the sheets, listening to the bed rock back and forth with every rough pump. Though it feels incredible, it's not the kind of love I crave.

"Ringo!" I yelp, though he doesn't halt his thrusting. I shout again, and this time he pauses.

"What's the matter baby?" He pants, apprehension obvious in his thick accent.

"Y-you're going too hard." I mutter, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Oh..." Ringo murmurs, pushing me down gently so he can turn me back over. Once I'm on my back he crawls onto me, staring into my eyes with regret. "I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay, Ritchie. You didn't hurt me. I just...after having you away for so long I want to make love, y'know? I don't want to be treated like some cheap whore." I admit, tears now filling my eyes.

"Hey..." he says, kissing my cheeks to gather my tears.

"It'd be my honor to make slow, passionate love to you- my dear. I'm sorry I was so rough, it's just that when I finally see you after so many weeks away I lose my bloody head. You just turn me on so much, and I can't help but want to pounce on you like a lion...." he giggles.