Go To Him (Halloween Special)

Alright I'm going to apologize in advance for this one. It ended up being super long and super crazy. If you're not up for a wild ride, I suggest you click out of this, lol. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

ALSO: This is NOT just a Ringo smut. There's a lot more to it. If you want a hint, check out the picture above.

Buckle up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My guts felt as if they were tangled together in tight knots as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

Though my features were still mostly visible, I was thankful for the mask around my eyes. The obsidian feathers hid the guilt within them well.

"You can do this." I sighed in an attempt to slow down my rapid breathing, swiping on one last coat of cherry red lipstick.

It was Halloween, and the annual masquerade ball was being held tonight. All of the Beatles would be there, including Ringo- who I hadn't seen in two weeks. Our last rendezvous left us both yearning for more, but as always life got in the way and it kept us away from each other.

"Are you ready, love?" John's reflection suddenly appeared behind me, forcing me to fake a smile.

His cold, rough hands grazed along my bare shoulders, and at the same time his tender lips fell upon my neck.

"You look incredible. Everyone is going to be jealous of my bird." He smirked as his mouth found my ear, nipping at the lobe with his sharp teeth. I tilted my head to break away from his snog- making him whine in disappointment.

"What's the matter?" He asked, his eyes searching my face for any emotion.

"Oh, nothing." I smiled, then opened my jewelry box to retrieve a pair of earrings.

"Really? Looks like somethings on your mind."

Oh let's see, the fact that I'm cheating on my extremely hot husband with his extremely hot band mate who I'll most likely fuck tonight because I can't control myself?

"No, I'm all good. Honest. Don't you worry about a thing." I walked over to him and planted a reassuring kiss on his cheek.

"Alright." John didn't seem to believe me, but he gave up anyway. He knew he wouldn't win this battle.

"How long do you think you'll be?" He asked as we kissed again, this time on the lips.

"Hmm, not long. Just have to get my shoes on and I'll be ready."

John's body pressed up against mine, and immediately I'm aware of the bulge in his pants. It brushes along the silk of my ball gown, begging for some sort of attention.

"Think they'll mind if we're a little late?" John smirked as my hand slid down to cup his growing problem.

"Hmmmm...Probably not. What were you thinking?"

"I think you know what I'm thinking." He whispered.

I knelt down to my knees, quickly pulling his pants and boxers down and allowing his member to spring out. We didn't have much time, so I knew I needed to be swift.

I looked up and flashed him a wicked smile, then wrapped my lips around his shaft and began to rock my head back and forth.

As I passionately sucked on his manhood, I noticed my red lipstick smearing all over it. I listened to the familiar moans coming from John's mouth, and I knew he was close to release.

"Oh fuck, Claire. Oh God I'm gonna cum." He pants as his cock starts to quiver, vibrating against my tongue and tempting my tastebuds.

"Claire!!!!"