With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)

I love my husband with all of my heart.

To Ringo, I would never be untrue. I prided myself on being the trustworthy wife he always wanted and deserved.

We were truly happy. We were in love.

But we were bored, too.

Before settling down with me, Ringo was quite the playboy, as he should be- given the fact that he's an ultra famous drummer.

I have no room to talk though as I was never an innocent little flower. Some might even say I was a bit promiscuous. I just like to say that I was playing the field, seeing what I liked and didn't like. I simply enjoyed men and everything they had to offer.

When Ringo and I met, both of us were head over heels for each other. Our chemistry was electric and we knew that we'd found something special.

He and I adored married life. The comfort and security that a spouse brings is like no other, and in Ringo I was sure I had found my soulmate.

Like most couples though, we fell into a rut. Our intimacy was mundane and predictable, and most of the time we didn't even want to do it. We needed something to spice up our sex life, and I knew just what to do about that.

Exactly one month ago I approached him with the idea of a threesome. He was reluctant at first, thinking that if we were to do such a thing that one of us might develop feelings for the new lover. I understood, but the yearning for this new adventure was still prevalent in my mind.

After much persuasion and promises of remaining faithful before and after the romp, he finally agreed to it.

One week ago we decided that it would need to be a man, for if we chose a woman we couldn't trust her to stay quiet. Due to Ringo's fame our relationship was closely monitored by the public. He always had a line of girls ready to pounce on him after every show, so if one actually got to do it who's to say she wouldn't blab to every newspaper in England. We had to play it safe.

It had to be someone we trusted, and that someone was George Harrison.

Oh George.

Where do I begin?

He had the most intriguing way about him. His brown eyes were deliciously tempting, completely different than Ringo's shimmering baby blues. His hair was just as dark and all of his features were complimented by his beautifully milky skin. He was delectable.

Not only was he a perfect fit for us, but I was a perfect fit for him. George had always had a very obvious crush on me.

From the moment we met he had his mind set on getting to have me one day. It didn't take much convincing to get him on board with our kinky plan.

It was all finally going to happen tonight, and I could barely stand waiting.

I bit my nails as I watched the Beatles finish their set. I paid close attention to both Ringo and George, admiring their sweaty bodies as they gave their all on stage. I had never been more turned on in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Great show!" I complimented Ringo, raising up to press a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you my darling!" He replied with a smile

"So...um... is George around?" I asked, peeking outside of the door of Ringo's dressing room.

"Dunno. Last I saw he was chatting up some slag over by the loo." He laughed.

I didn't think it was funny. Tonight George was mine, and I didn't want any desperate groupie to get in the way of that.

"Okay." I said quietly, not wanting to show my budding disappointment.