Honey Don't (Fluff)

"Ringo come on!" I whine, tugging on his arm to pull him back into bed. "Just one, okay?"

"No! I hate those stupid quizzes!"

"But it'll be fun!"

"No, going to the ice cream shop is fun. Going to see a film at the cinema is fun. These little relationship quizzes you love so much? Not fun."

"Pleaaase." I beg. "All of my friends are doing it!" I puff out my lower lip, knowing he can't resist it.

He sighs, "Fine. Only one though!"

"YAY!" I squeal, patting the spot next to me. He cuddles up to my side and looks over at the magazine, scanning it while I grab my pen off the nightstand.

"Okay, first question. How long have we been together?"

"3-6 months." He answers quickly, earning a slap on the shoulder from me.

"No! I'm marking less than 3 months, because we've only been dating for 2!"

"Yes but we've been fucking for 4." He smirks, reaching for my breast to fondle it.

"You're such a dog!" I quickly swat his hand off and mark the right answer.

"Only for you, baby." He winks.

"Okay Next question! How often do you see each other?"

"Every day, love."

"Psh, I'd say more like twice a week."

"What? Why?"

"Because you're always at the studio! Most of the time you leave while I'm still asleep and come home when I've already gone to bed."

He groans and rolls his eyes, falling back into his pillow.

"Okay...next question. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your sex life?"

"11."

"Ringo be serious!"

"Okay 10!" He laughs.

"Yeah, I agree." I smile, my insides tingling slightly at the thought.

"Would you say your partner is your best friend?"

"No, George is my best friend." Ringo jokes with a laugh.

I shut the magazine and throw it across the room, crossing my arms to pout.

"What's the matter?"

"You're not taking this seriously!" I look down somberly. "I just wanted to do this one thing and you make every question a joke."

"Baby... I'm sorry. I was only trying to make you laugh."

"Yeah well, you didn't." I whine.

"Hmmm..." he hums, looking at me with a smirk.

"What?"

"Oh...nothing." He smiles, holding his arms up in the air while forming his fingers into claws.

"No!" I say, crossing my arms to protect myself.

"Yes? Did you say yes?"

"No!" I can't help but smile as he dives on top of me, forcing his hands underneath my armpits to tickle me. I squeal and shake as he tortures me relentlessly- laughing like a hyena until I'm begging for mercy.

"Okay! Okay!" I chuckle, breathing heavily from all the commotion. Ringo remains on top of me, staring into my eyes with that signature sweetness of his.

"I'm sorry I ruined your quiz. We can take it again if you'd like. For real this time." 

"Really?" My eyes light up.

"Really."

We mash our lips together in a tender kiss, rolling around in the sheets before picking up the magazine to start all over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol why am I in such a fluff mood today