You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)

It was a Saturday night and George came stumbling in late as usual. All of the color had been flushed from his skin from being completely wasted once again. I hated how drunk he'd get on the weekends, and weeknights for that matter.

He used to drive me wild. We were so in love and happy just a few months ago, but something seemed to have shifted in him lately. He'd been flirting more openly with other women and didn't even pay any mind to how it made me feel. I began to feel like he didn't want me anymore, to be completely truthful.

George staggered up the stairs and fell into bed, immediately falling asleep as soon as his face hit the pillow. I sighed and went to lock the door, then saw a car parked in the driveway with its headlights still beaming. The man in the drivers seat locked eyes with me and I smiled.

Ringo

I watched him get out and walk up to our door, and I opened it to greet him.

"Hey, Rings. I'm assuming you drove George home?" I ask sweetly.

"Yeah, poor lad is completely sloshed." He said with that goofy Ringo giggle I loved so much.

"Do you... want to come in? I've got some dinner out that I was going to share with George but clearly he's not going to eat anytime soon."

"Uh...sure why not!" He smiles, stepping into the flat I shared with George. I led him to the kitchen and began to make our plates.

"It looks delicious!" Ringo sings, leaning over to smell the pot.

"It's my mothers recipe! Top secret!" I wink.

We sat down at the dining room table and shared our dinner, reminiscing about old times. Ringo and I had dated briefly in the late 50s but our relationship eventually fizzled out. I was enamored with George, and Ringo knew it so we broke up. I still felt guilty for how things ended with Ringo, but he held no hard feelings.

"Well Geo's missing out on a lovely dinner!" Ringo compliments, bringing his fingers to his lips to blow a chefs kiss. I laugh at the gesture.

"Thanks, Rings. You know, I was feeling really shitty when George came stumbling in but you made me feel a lot better." I smile, looking into his dazzling blue eyes. They were the kind that could bring any woman to her knees.

"Anytime, y/n." He grinned. I loved his perfectly imperfect smile, and the way his eyes lit up when he said my name.

We stood in the doorway as he was about to leave, and I looked up at him one last time. There was something different about his eyes now, they were a bit darker and full of mystery. It reminded me of the way he used to look at me back when he was mine.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and I flinched slightly, then bit my lip and touched his cheek. He leaned forward and pressed a loving kiss right on my rosy lips. Rekindled feelings suddenly came pouring into my heart. His lips felt like they belonged on mine.

I was so caught up in the heated bliss that I'd barely noticed his tongue slipping past the slit of my lips. I held back a moan as he pulled me in even closer, making me feel his erection through his tight slacks.

His warm tongue circled around mine, gently caressing every area of my mouth with care. Every feeling of sadness that George brought upon me seemed to fade away with Ringo's perfect kiss. I never wanted it to end.

Sadly, it had to. Reality hit and I forced myself to back away from his precious embrace.

"Ringo, I-" I began, only to be cut off.

"It's okay, love. I know." He says, holding my shoulders firmly, then letting go and grabbing his coat off the rack.

"Ringo wait!" I yelp quietly as I watch him walk down to his car. I run after him until we're close again.

"Yes y/n?" He asks, puzzled.

"Make love to me..." I cry almost desperately.

Ringo drops his coat to the cold concrete and rushes over, taking me into his arms for another enchanting kiss. I remember George fast asleep inside the house, and get a little worried that he might find us. It's unlikely, but the fear remains.

"Ringo we can't do it here." I say, panting from the heat of the moment.

"Get in me car." He directs, walking back to the drivers seat and sitting down. He pats his lap and I climb on top of him.

We continue our kiss and I grind my body against him. His hands find the zipper on the back of my skirt and slide it down along with my panties. I begin to fiddle with his belt and slacks until I'm able to free his hard cock.

He grabs his thick member and positions it at my wet entrance, then I slowly bore down on it. I wince at the slight pain as it'd been a long time since I'd been with him. Ringo was very well-endowed, even George couldn't compete.

I felt him fill up my tight walls with his hot throbbing love and it made me melt completely. I stared into his deep crystal eyes as I began to pump myself up and down his entire length. His hands clutch onto my ass as he leans forward to take one of my nipples into his mouth, sending me into a frenzy. His tongue feels so incredible against my sensitive breasts and the heat begins to take over my entire body.

I grab onto his broad shoulders and begin fucking him even harder, letting him go balls deep into my welcoming hole. The feeling was like no other, it was electrifying and just what I needed after such a terrible day.

I began to pant as I reached the edge of my orgasm, and it wasn't long before I could feel him fill me up with his own sweet juices. I fall forward onto him, and my ass hits the horn on the steering wheel making a loud noise that startled both of us. I prayed under my breath that it didn't wake George, but at this point I didn't even care about him.

Both of us are completely out of breath and exhausted. I can heart his gentle heartbeat against my ear as I rest my head on his chest. He rubs my back tenderly and I let out a satisfied sigh.

"Thank you, Rings." I pant, leaning up to press a kiss on his flushed lips.

"The pleasure is all mine, y/n!" He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey! Back at it again with another request! This one was so fun! The requester has chosen to remain anonymous but I'm greatly appreciative of the idea they had! Keep em coming, y'all!