Get Back

The bar was filled to the brim with random strangers. I scan the room, looking for any sign of Ringo. He really should be here already.

As I wait for him as I anxiously sip on some sweet drink the bartender had concocted for me. On my left there's a man drinking a whiskey, undressing me with his eyes. I shudder in disgust and turn the other way, but I can still feel him staring. As time passes I begin to feel more uncomfortable, clutching to the base of my cocktail hard enough to break the glass.

"Here's your drink, Miss" the bartender says, sliding a shot glass my way.

"Erm... thank you, but I didn't order this."

"That's because I did. Hi, I'm Jack." The creeper sitting next to me finally spoke, extending his arm out to wrap around my shoulder. I gasp and get out of my chair, but he stops me by grabbing hold of my wrist.

"Let me go!" I yelp, trying my best to release myself from his hold. His grasp was so tight I felt it digging into my skin.

"C'mon love, that's no way to treat a man who just bought you a drink." He persists. I struggle to get away when someone comes up from behind and punches him square in the face. I use the opportunity to take my arm back and look to see who saved me.

"Try and lay your hands on me girl again, I'll kill you." Ringo growls, kicking the man in the stomach and spatting on him. I smile at him, and rub the skin on my wrist tenderly. There was a red indention where the mans fingers had been.

"Are you alright darling?" He immediately takes me into his strong arms, embracing me tightly. I always loved how protective he was.

"I'm alright, just a little shaken."

"I know, I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner. Traffic was bloody awful."

"You're here now, Rings. That's all that matters." I nuzzle my face into his shoulder, clutching onto his back. I feel his kisses on my neck, and they make me feel safe and warm. We break away from our embrace to look at each other, his gorgeous blue eyes filling me love. I kiss his nose and he smiles.

"I've got to use the ladies room." I say to him.
I didn't have to use the toilet, I just wanted to go powder my face. I figured I must look like a mad woman after my ordeal.

"I'll go with you, I don't want anything happening to you again." He says, holding onto my hand to lead me to the washroom. I go inside and find that all of the stalls are empty. I look in the mirror and use my finger to wipe off flecks of mascara, then look into my purse for my compact. After I'm done powdering my face I stare at myself in the mirror for a few minutes.

"Are you okay in there?" Ringo asks from outside the door. I'm so lost in my thoughts that I forget to answer, and he slowly opens the door to peek in.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, sorry! I just wanted to clean up a bit!"

I'm caught off guard by the look on his face. His innocent eyes appear to be filling with hunger as he scans me up and down.

"Did you know that you're the most beautiful woman in the world?" He flatters, coming closer to me and letting the door slam behind him. He's now inches away from my face, staring me down with those incredibly lustful orbs. His gaze lowers to my lips, and he kisses them softly.

I reach out to touch his face, feeling his freshly shaven skin as I glide my hand along his cheek. I deepen the kiss by slipping my tongue into his mouth, twirling it in circles. He pushes me lightly into the counter and I jump up onto it, wrapping my legs around his waist. He moves his hands up and down my figure, stopping at my hips to grip them gently.

He humps me against the counter through his black slacks, the friction making my body feel fuzzy. I reach down to unbuckle his belt, and pull down his pants and underwear. His erection springs up against my thigh, feeling deliciously warm and soft.

"Oh Ringo..." I moan into him, feeling his hot breath mix with mine. The taste of alcohol and cigarettes the only flavor in my mouth and I can't get enough. I connect our lips again and he guides his member into my welcoming entrance.

He thrusts into me softly, moving slowly as if to savor the feeling. We moan in unison as he moves in and out of me carefully with overwhelming passion. I tighten my legs around him to allow him more access. As he goes deeper the top of his cock hits the perfect spot within me.

"Fuck" I groan as he picks up the pace, stuffing me with his thickness. My body feels as if it's melting into a pile of mush as he hits my g-spot repeatedly. I run my fingers down the back of his jacket, gripping onto the fabric tighter every time he thrusts.

"Y/N I... I'm going to cum..." his words send me over the edge, and I begin to shake with pleasure. I hold onto him with the little strength I have and let my orgasm completely take over my body. I feel a warm tingle deep within when he cums inside of me, drawing out my already mind-blowing high.

We stay locked together for a few seconds to catch our breaths, then he removes himself to clean up. I hop off of the sink and slide my panties back up my legs, then smooth the fabric of my dress.

"Thank you Ringo, for everything."

I giving him a long, tired kiss on the lips before we walk hand and hand back into the crowded bar.