Short and Sweet ❤️

My heart was dancing against my rib cage, flickering a mile a minute with every new sensation.

Every touch, every breath only made me crave the inevitable even more.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ringo asked, staring into me with his icy blue eyes.

"I am." I muttered softly. I did want to do this. I wanted to do this more than I've ever wanted to do anything.

"Please... don't hurt me." I bit my bottom lip to try and hold back my tears, though they poured out anyway.

"Sweetheart I would never hurt you, okay? I'll be as gentle as I possibly can."

"Promise?" I whispered.

"Promise."

I sniffled and wiped away my tears as Ringo hovered over my body, the tip of his member barely touching the lips of my heat.

Seeing how nervous I was, Ringo slipped his hand behind my head and leaned down so our bodies were against one another. He brushed his lips against mine and softly whispered into them, "Are you ready?"

I nod, shutting my eyes and bracing myself for discomfort.

The head of his cock slid in first, and he remained perfectly still to give me time to adjust.

"It hurts." I mumble through my tears.

"Focus on my eyes, baby." Ringo says as he raises up just enough for us make eye contact. I allow myself to drown in the sea of his crisp blue gaze, and the gorgeous distraction is enough to relieve the pain momentarily.

"I love you." He says as he enters more of himself into me, making the pain resurface and intensify.

I let out a choked moan, and Ringo catches it with his lips.

"You're okay, baby. I promise."

He inches more inside, until his manhood is completely encased within my tight walls. My body writhes as I try my damndest to ignore the discomfort that completely possessed me.

"Focus." He repeated himself, staring into my eyes once again. Locked in a passionate gaze, he slowly withdrew his cock from me until just the tip remained inside.

"Remember how much I love you."

Carefully, he slid back in. I felt every ridge, every vein, and every nudge scrape against the sensitive flesh within me. I was in so much pain, but I knew that with Ringo, I was safe.

I clench my jaw tightly and keep my eyes on his, hoping and praying that this feeling would subside. As I began to stretch and accommodate his size, it finally did.

I was finally feeling it. The bliss I had waited my whole life for. Connecting in the most intimate way with the man who I loved more than life itself. In this moment, there was nobody else in the world. Just Ringo and I, sharing our breaths and our bodies in perfect harmony.

"You're doing great. God, I'm so proud of you." He moans into my neck as he kisses the soft skin. His hands wrap around my back and pull me closer into him, locking us in a tight embrace as he picks up the speed of his thrusting.

I'm finally used to him, and he feels wonderful. Tears stream down my face, but this time they're not from nerves or pain- they're falling from a place of pure joy.

"I love you Ringo."

"I love you more." He falls upon my lips again, kissing me deeply as my walls contract. I feel my insides becoming tighter, and more swollen. He slows down his thrusts, allowing me to savor my very first orgasm.

I can't believe how good it feels. It's as if lighting is shooting through my veins, and fire is spreading throughout my quivering body. The rush is like no other, and it exhausts me in the best way.

"Oh you feel so good." Ringo says as his member swells against my walls, pulsing as it drains itself of all of it's sweet seed.

We lay in bed, holding each other and remaining together as one. I let out a satisfied sigh and hug him tightly, never wanting to let go.

I feel him smile against my bare, glistening chest, and it makes me grin too.

"That was...wonderful." I breathe, my eyelids getting heavier by the second.

"You were wonderful."