Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)

I knocked softly on the cracked door to our bedroom while balancing a plate of toast in my hands.

"Rings?" I gently spoke against the wooden door, leaning my ear against it to see if I could hear a response. All I could hear was the television humming, and I sighed.

"Baby?" I asked again, this time pushing the door open with my shoulder. I carefully went inside and spotted him on the bed curled up in a fetal position. The room was dark, the only light coming from the telly. I walked over to the nightstand and set the plate down onto it, then joined him in bed.

"Why are you here?" He muttered, his plugged nose making his voice sound nasally.

I chuckled "I'm here because you're my husband, you idiot. I want to take care of you."

"I don't want you to take care of me. I just want to be miserable." He pouted, clutching onto his pillow like a child would his teddy bear.

"Ringo, come on. I've brought you some food." I said as I pointed to the plate I'd just sat down.

"I don't want to eat." He groaned.

"Too bad. You've got to!" I growled, taking a piece of bread into my hand to feed to him. When I brought it to his lips he shook his head dramatically.

"I said I didn't want to eat. I'm not hungry." He reiterated.

"Eat it, Ringo. You need to eat something or else you won't get better!" I begged, trying once again to feed him. After a bit of coaxing, he finally lifted his head up and took a small bite.

"Thank you." I sighed.

"You're so mean to me." He whined pitifully, making me laugh out loud.

"How the hell am I mean to you? I'm just trying to take care of you!"

"I said I wasn't hungry! All I want is to lay here and die a slow death without you hovering over me!"

"Okay, you're literally acting like a child."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

When we finished bickering we both burst into a fit of giggles, realizing just how ridiculous both of us sounded. It lightened the mood some, and Ringo's lips had finally curled into a genuine smile.

"Gimme that damn toast!" Ringo said as I handed him the plate. He quickly began to chow down, guzzling each piece as if he hadn't eaten in months.

"So you definitely weren't hungry, right?" I sneered, crossing my arms.

"Oh sod off." He said with a mouthful of food, dropping crumbs all over the sheets.

Silly sick boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay honestly idk what the fuck that was. I'm currently sick, so I guess what's what inspired it Hahahaha. I wrote this pretty quickly as I waited at the doctors office, so if there's any mistakes I apologize 😂

PeAcE aNd LoVe
🥦🦏✌️🙏🌈☮️🧅🌳😊☀️🌸💕