With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)

Ringo wasted no time kissing me feverishly, darting his tongue in and out of my mouth with dominance. I was so lost in it I'd barely noticed George's hands creeping up the small of my back, all the way up to my shoulders.

Feeling both men touch me sent so many shockwaves throughout my body, I swore I could lose myself in another orgasm just by the contact.

I can feel Ringo's erection scrape against my mound, while George's parks itself between the cheeks of my buttocks. My body aches in anticipation, feeling completely ready to be penetrated by both of these impossibly sexy men.

I unlatch from Ringo and tilt my head back to make out with George, noticing the subtle differences between his tongue and my husbands. Both were wonderful kissers, so there was no point in comparing too much.

I felt the head Ringo's penis graze the slit of my soaking wet pussy, lathering itself up in my juices to prepare for the big moment.

George's hands raked through my long hair, pulling it into a ponytail behind my back. He brings his lips close to my ear and whispers into it.

"I want to be inside of you." He growls, biting my earlobe and licking the skin beneath it. I shudder at his words, feeling my kneecaps fail me. Luckily as I began to fall, Ringo caught me and threw me onto the bed.

There I was, laying completely naked on our crisp linen sheets wondering who would take me first. It felt so surreal knowing that both men only had one goal in mind- pleasing me. Tonight, all that mattered was my pleasure. I was their queen.

Ringo and George quickly shot a glance at each other. Ringo nodded to him, giving his mate his blessing to do whatever it is he wished to do.

George nodded back and crawled onto me, stopping at my breasts to kiss them lightly. I clutched onto his hair with my hands as he licked and bit the tender flesh.

I looked over to Ringo, who gave me a wink. I focused on his deep blue eyes as moans released themselves from my lips. Meanwhile, George's mouth had found its way to my neck, sucking on the skin softly and making my already sensitive body writhe.

I felt the tip of his cock touch my folds gently, an exciting precursor for what's to come. I resisted the urge to buck my hips against it, for I wanted him to take his time and have his moment.

Ringo climbed onto the bed and began kissing me tenderly, showing me how much he cares for me. I was completely lost in the haze of seduction, reveling in the circumstances that before tonight I'd never thought I'd be in.

While Ringo's tongue happily explored mine, George unexpectedly slid into me, thrusting with vigor almost instantly. I widen my eyes at the sudden push, feeling blissfully overwhelmed by everything that was happening.

I moan into Ringo's mouth and he catches it, moaning back as if to encourage me. My left hand lays firmly on George's back, and my right clutches Ringo's thick mop top.

My eyes feel like they're swollen shut as George pounds himself into me, sliding in and out with ease due to my juices. My head instinctively jerks backwards, my back arches and my hands find the sheets to grasp them. I'm reaching another climax, and it's happening fast. By the sounds coming out of George's mouth I can tell he's ready too.

I begin to scream as George fills me with his cum, mixing it with my own that now gushed out like a geyser. He rocked his hips a few more times before kissing me passionately on the lips,  breathing heavily into my mouth as he exited my area.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Ringo seething with jealousy, his eyes now laced with a fire of pure need.

"Get off" he orders George, then flips me to my stomach violently. Immediately he enters my hole, now slick with George's sweet cum. I feel my whole body quiver as he stuffs me, reminding me of who I belong to and why. Nothing compared to the feeling of Ringo's hard, thick cock ramming into me with pure and undying lust. George did a good job satisfying me, but it was Ringo who owned my heart and body. I was his, and he was mine.

He thrusts powerfully just a couple more times before spilling every drop of his own juices deep within me, filling me to maximum capacity.

He kisses my back as he empties his last few drops, then looks over to George who was laying on the floor completely spent.

Removing himself from my now beaten hole, Ringo collapses beside me, letting out a long breathy sigh.

"We should probably clean ourselves up." George speaks, making us all giggle.

"Shower?" Ringo asks, flashing me a devious grin.

"Sounds lovely. Come on, boys." I take them by each of their hands and lead them to the bathroom.