Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)

I watched from backstage as he performed his last song of the night. The crowd was roaring, and the everything was going as smoothly as one could hope. No one was as proud of Ringo as I was though, and I couldn't wait to show him just how true that was.

As soon as the song finished and the crowd began to cheer, Ringo turned to me and flashed a knowing smirk. I matched it and jumped up and down, cheering along with everyone else in the audience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ringo they loved you!" I beamed excitedly as soon as he walked through the door of the dressing room. He didn't respond verbally, instead he scooped me into his arms and twirled me around in circles, just like you would see in a cheesy romance movie.

I giggled as he set me down, staring deeply into his sea-blue eyes as he planted a long, desperate kiss upon my lips.

"Thank you, love." He spoke up for the first time.

"You really liked the show?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I did!"

He grinned widely and grabbed a towel from the table to wipe off his glistening forehead. As we continued our conversation, he ushered me to the backstage corridor.

"So what was your favorite song?" He asked, taking me by surprise.

"Hmmm... I guess if I have to choose I'd say either Photograph or You're Sixteen..."

"Really?" He chuckled. "Why those?"

"I dunno. I guess I just love the way your voice sounds."

He turned to me and smiled as we kept walking, until we finally reached a door and stood in front of it.

"And how does my voice sound?" He smirked, rubbing his palms along my bare arms to massage them. I momentarily lose my train of thought, and shake my head to regain clarity.

"Sexy." I respond breathily as he leans into the crook of my neck. With his hands still on my shoulders, he takes a large inhale of my scent. "You sound so fucking sexy." I sigh.

Ringo moans and pins me to the door, biting at the skin on my neck lustfully until our moment is broken by the sounds of voices.

"Fuck." he mumbled angrily. "The meet and greet..."

He reluctantly backs away from me, smoothing over his outfit and trying to hide his now massive erection. I giggled and covered my mouth, amused by what I'd caused.

"I'll deal with you later, my darling."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the corner of a room full of people, quietly observing as my boyfriend mingled with them all. Amongst them were stagehands, promoters, merch guys, and of course the lucky fans who'd scored backstage passes.

I couldn't help but laugh as I watched the heaps of wannabe groupies practically throw themselves at Ringo. Poor, naive little girls batting their lashes and thrusting their breasts his way hoping for so much as a kiss on the cheek, when all Ringo could focus on was me in my black velvet dress.

I winked and bit my lower lip as he shot a glance my way. I noticed his demeanor shift, and I decided to play a little more. My legs were crossed, so I decided to uncross them briefly to flash my red laced panties. The room was loud with chatter, though I could still hear his soft grunt as he stared hungrily at the spot between my legs.

"Come here." I mouthed and curled my finger, urging him to join me on the couch.

Obliging, he politely excused himself from the group of people he was with and came rushing over. As soon as he sat down he placed his large hand upon my thigh and gave it a tight squeeze. I yelped and giggled, then pulled him in for a quick kiss on the lips.