You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)

"Please Ringo!" I plea, laying desperate kisses on the crook of his neck as he leans against my office door.

"Love, you know I would but this meeting is important."

I sigh, unlatching myself from his sweet skin and crossing my arms. I puff my lower lip out like a baby, trying to show my disappointment. All day long I'd been dreaming about doing something naughty with my boyfriend Ringo. I understood his reluctance as today was a big day for the band, and there were many contracts they needed to look over and sign. I was still mad about not getting my way.

"This meeting could take hours, Rings. I can't wait that long!" I whine, trying to do my best annoying toddler voice. It backfires, and he only laughs at me.

"Alright, that's enough. I've got to go." He says, placing a kiss on my cheek and opening the door to head out. When the door shuts I immediately groan in frustration. "His fucking band always comes first" I mutter to myself, then sit down at my desk to begin working.

~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes pass and all I can do is think of my need to please him. I try to focus but I can't as my mind is cluttered with dirty thoughts.

I walk over to the door and stare out of the small window. I can see everyone chatting outside of the conference room, and suddenly I get an incredibly stupid idea.

Lust can make you do very weird and irrational things, and today I'm afraid the lust won. I opened the door and carefully snuck over to the room where the meeting would be held.

There was a large conference table that occupied the middle of the room, and I crawled under it. My plan was to stay beneath it while the meeting went on and give ringo a blowjob. It sounds like a terrible idea, but it just might work.

I get comfortable on my knees and lick my lips in anticipation for what's to come. I glance at my watch, They should be holding this meeting any minute now.

A few moments later I hear the squeak of the door, and it's music to my ears. I see everyone walking around and spot Ringo's shoes, and quickly crawl over to where he sits down before anyone accidentally bumps into me.

I'm too scared to act right away, so I wait until everyone has taken their seats to begin rubbing his legs. He flinches at my touch, and shoots a quick gaze down at me, giving me a terrified yet intrigued look. I know he's angry that I'm taking such a risk, but I can tell that he wants me just as badly as I want him. He looks back up, focusing on the conversation but reaches a hand down to clutch onto my throat and bring me closer to his heat.

Now I'm really turned on. I slowly begin unzip his slacks, and free his erection from the little hole of his boxers. His cock springs out and rests against my cheek, feeling warm and soft. I hold back my moan and begin to stroke it. Ringo wiggles around, but quickly gets ahold of himself so he doesn't draw suspicion.

I close my eyes and guide him towards my lips, opening my mouth to fill it with his cock. I lean down slowly, taking all of his length in until the tip hits the back of my throat. My gag reflex is triggered, and a small cough escapes.

"Are you alright mate?" I hear a voice ask Ringo.

"Yes, fine. Sorry. Carry on." I can see him struggling, wishing he could fuck my mouth with force. It kills him to have to remain still and be dominated.

I bounce my head up and down, taking all of him in. I circle my tongue around his tip, a sensation that normally makes him moan. I can see him bite his lip, wishing he could call my name. The danger of this whole situation is such a thrill.

I feel his legs start to shutter, and his member start to throb as I continue working my magic. The twitching of his cock becomes impossible to ignore. He's close, I can tell.

I taste a faint sweetness as beads of pre-cum spurt out of his slit, an appetizer before my dessert. I continue to suck harder until alas, his thick nectar graces the back of my throat like icing on a cake. I swallow every last drop, then remove my swollen lips off of his satisfied cock.

I sit back and smile, patting myself on the back for actually pulling this dangerous stunt off. As I continue to silently praise myself, I feel a pen drop near my ankle.

Shit

I try to stay as still as I possibly can, but it's no use- I've been caught.

"Hey Y/N" George says with snark, instantly reddening my cheeks with shame. The others roll their chairs back and look down.

I awkwardly wave at my audience, and the room fills with laughter. I crawl out from under the desk to run back to the safety of my office.

Well, my job just got a lot more interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~

This was a request by MouseRat7400 ! Sorry I didn't get it done sooner, it was kind of a difficult one to write- but I still had lots of fun with it! I hope you enjoy it ❤️