Act Naturally

"I've been waiting all day to do this!" Ringo snickered, placing his hand on the small of my back to pull me closer. When he had me where he wanted me he planted a tender kiss on my lips, taking me aback slightly.

"What was that for?" I smiled against his lips.

"For being absolutely breathtaking." He chimed, gazing down at my mouth with those crystal blue eyes.

"That's it?" I giggled.

"Well, if I must go on... you're the most amazing woman on the planet. You work so very hard and you're a brilliant mother..." he began, bringing his lips closer to my ear.

"And you've got the tightest cunt in all the land." He whispered.

"Richard Starkey, you dog!" I said, slapping his chest playfully. He let out a loud laugh and released me from his embrace to head towards the kitchen.

"So how's the album coming along? Last I heard things were a bit tense over there." I said, opening the fridge to grab two beers. I popped the caps off and handed him one, then took a sip of mine.

"If you don't mind, I'd rather not talk about work tonight and focus on this sexy minx in front of me." He insisted, taking a swig out of his bottle.

"Right, of course." I winked at him.

"Did Jr. go down okay?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, he was exhausted after playing in the park with his little mates from nursery. Haven't heard a peep since I laid him down."

"Great. So we should be free to do whatever we please then, yeah?" He winked, gulping down the last few sips of lager.

"Whatever do you mean, Mr. Starkey?" I quipped, innocently batting my eyelashes.

He walked over to where I was and hoisted me onto the counter, grabbing onto my legs to wrap them around his hips. I could feel the stiffness between his thighs. I had on a sundress and to his surprise, I wasn't wearing any knickers.

"Oh you naughty little girl, leaving nothing to the imagination." He mumbled against my neck, leaving kisses wherever his mouth touched.

"What are you going to do about it, Mr. Starkey?" He loves it when I call him that.

He moves his lips to my throat and trails sloppy kisses down to the middle of my cleavage.

"Perhaps I should punish you for being such a little slut." He growled, slipping a hand underneath my dress. I let a long moan escape my lips as his fingers inched closer to my center.

"Ringo, please." I cried out softly, being conscious of the noise so I wouldn't wake up our son. I felt him smile against me as he entered two of his fingers into my wet opening.

"Fffffuuuck." I groan, wrapping my arms around his neck. I run my fingers through his hair, tugging harshly at his scalp as he pumps into me faster.

"You like that?" He moans, entering a third finger into me and speeding up his thrusts even more.

"Yes. Yesssss." I cry out, unable to control my volume as I begin to unravel. He moves his fingers deep within, hitting the spot I need him to satisfy the most.

"Cum for me darling. Cum all over me fingers." He grunts.

Just as I'm about to, I hear a familiar pitter-patter coming from the hallway.

"D-daddy? Why are you hurting mummy?" A small voice utters.

Ringo and I both look towards the doorway to find our sleepy little boy clutching onto his blanket, wide-eyed in concern. Ringo backs away from me, and I quickly close my legs. He rushes over to our boy, swooping him up into his arms.

"Hey buddy, daddy wasn't hurting me, okay?" I reassure him, hopping off of the counter to move closer to him.

"Then why were you crying? I heard you from my room. I'm scared mummy." The boy sobbed, reaching his arms out for me. I take him out of Ringos arms and hold him on my hip.

"Ritchie my dear, I wasn't crying. I was..."

"Laughing!" Ringo intervened.

I sighed in relief, thankful that he was able to come up with a quick response.

"Mummy was laughing because I told her a silly joke. That's all, me boy. I'm sorry I gave you a scare. Daddy would never hurt mummy." Ringo smiled at him, and he smiled back, rubbing his droopy eyes with his little fists.

"May I hear the joke, daddy?" He asked quietly.

"Perhaps tomorrow morning, yeah? You need to get back to bed, champ. You won't grow big and strong like yer old dad if you don't get your rest!"

Ritchie Jr. grinned as he buried his face into my chest. I gave him a kiss on the top of his head, and carried him back to his room.

********

I closed the door to Ritchies room and tiptoed back down the hall towards the kitchen quietly.

To my surprise, Ringo wasn't there anymore. I grabbed the bottle of scotch off the counter and headed towards the sitting area.

"Little rascal finally fell asleep. He's stubborn just like his fa-"

I walked into the room to find Ringo sound asleep on the couch holding a half empty glass.

I giggled, carefully removing the cup from his hands and placing a blanket on top of him.

"You owe me Starkey" I whispered, kissing him gently on the forehead.

************

This was another lovely request by the wonderful marmaladeskies67 ! I hope you enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it!