Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)

I woke up slowly.

The morning sun peeked through the blinds just enough to shed a little bit of light in the room.

The birds were chirping as they usually do, and for the first time in two weeks, I was waking up in Ringo's arms. I snuggled up to him and listened to his breathing as I quietly enjoyed the picture perfect scene.

I love you Ringo

I whispered softly under my breath. He must have heard me because he started to shuffle. He rolled over so he could be on his side, taking me into his arms in a spooning position. I could feel his soft member resting against my backside through his pajamas. I thought about what today might hold, and what we would do together. It'd been so long since we last made love, and I was so hungry for him.

For now though, I was soaking in this priceless moment with my beautiful man. I was so grateful that he recovered as well as he did, and that he was finally back home in our bed.

I felt him tighten his grip around me just a little bit, and then felt his lips on the back of my head. My heart was fluttering. I wanted to see him so I rolled back over and to my surprise he was wide awake. He was still a little drowsy, but his blue eyes shined as bright as ever.

"Good morning my angel."

He said softly, brushing the hair out of my face.

"I've got to be the luckiest man alive. You are perfect."

I smiled at him, unable to hide how giddy I was to hear him say that. I leaned over to kiss him tenderly on his soft, plump lips. I pulled away slightly, but our foreheads were still touching. He reached down under the covers to hold my hand as we studied each other's faces.

"It's so good to have you back, Rings. This bed just doesn't feel the same without you in it."

I kissed his nose, and he reached up to kiss me on the lips. He pulled me closer and kissed me deeper, allowing his tongue to slip in and meet mine. They danced around each other effortlessly, and my body began to feel warm with passion.

Ringo sprinkled delicate pecks along the outline of my neck as I felt his hand creep down my pajama pants and onto my thigh. He caressed it softly, and the warmth of my heat radiated onto his hand as he inched closer to my entrance.

He moved his lips from the side of my neck down to my throat, and began to slip my pants down. I reached over to do the same to him, then began unbuttoning his shirt desperately.

He leaned up to hover over me, sliding my shirt up over my head, revealing my perky breasts. He grinned in approval and began going to town on them, sucking and kissing each nipple as if they were lollies. As he continued to lick them they became more erect, and Ringo marveled at the sight of it.

"God you are such a minx."

He moaned, jumping right in again to taste my breasts. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, gently pressing him harder into my skin. His kisses became more frantic and his hands skimmed the sides of my body as he became more infused with lust.

After focusing on my chest for a while he began to lick the crook of my cleavage all the way down to my stomach, planting more kisses around my navel. He continued to move down, clutching onto my hips and nibbling at my pelvic bone. He stopped to look up at me, locking his breathtaking eyes with mine. I reached down to grab his face with both of my hands and pulled him up back to my lips.

I kissed him hungrily, as he positioned his strained erection between my legs. Before he could go any further I wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Ringo are you sure you're up for this?"

I reassured, he gave a quick impatient giggle and nodded his head, diving his tongue back into my mouth and pushing himself into me. The sensation of his thick cock stretching out my tight pussy was inexplicable. It had been a while since I'd last been penetrated so it was almost as if it was the first time again. I adjusted to him quickly and he began impaling me with his delicious length.

We kissed passionately as he grinded against my body with force. I moaned in synchronicity with every hard trust, arching my back to help him go deeper.

"Shit... I'm... not going to last...long."

He panted, stuffing me with every inch of his manhood. His breathing got heavier and so did mine, and I knew I wouldn't last long either. The speed of his pumping became ferocious as we both came closer to our much anticipated highs.

He gave one more deep thrust into me before coming completely unglued. Two weeks worth of built up cum emptied itself into my walls like a geyser. The feeling was unbelievable, and I felt like I was on cloud nine.

He was breathing heavily as he remained inside of me, snuggling up to my chest. I kissed his head and stroked his back with my hand.

He stayed in this position until he became soft, and then pulled out of me. After that he left to go clean up in the bathroom, and I buried myself back into the blankets on the bed.

When Ringo came back I crawled on top of him and lovingly kissed his lips. He hugged me tight and cradled me in his strong arms.

"Y/N, I've needed that for so long. I love you so much"

He said, running his fingers along my back. The rings he had on were cold against my warm skin.

"I love you more."

I said to him, grinning from ear to ear. It wasn't long before we were fooling around again, and we spent the rest of the day making love until nightfall.