Three of Us (Fluff)

Ringo holds the newborn baby close, immediately becoming enchanted by her precious, tiny features.

He coos quiet compliments at her as he strokes the delicate skin of her cheek, the gesture slowly causing her to nod off to sleep in his arms.

"She's perfect, Lily." He mutters my way, his eyes now overflowing with emotion. "I never thought there'd ever be a girl who I could love more than you..." he chuckles.

"Awww, Ritchie." I grin, feeling my heart lurch at the sight of my love holding our brand new daughter.

"She's got your eyes." I murmur tiredly.

"She does, doesn't she?" He says, looking at her face once more.

"She's got your nose, thank God." He laughs.

I roll my eyes and giggle at the comment.

"Let me see her." I say, holding my arms out.

"But I don't want to give her up." He whines as he stares at his little girl, anxious to keep her in his arms forever.

Eventually he does hand her to me, all the while struggling to hold in his tears.

She lets out a happy sigh once I lay her against my chest- cuddling her as close to my heart as possible.

Once he sees that the two of us are comfortable, Ringo places a kiss on my forehead- grinning against my skin as gentle whimpers escape his lips.

"What's the matter?" I whisper carefully, not wanting to wake our baby who's now sleeping soundly.

"I just love you, that's all. I've never been this happy."

Smiling at one another, we both succumb to our exhaustion and fall asleep blissfully as a brand new family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahahahaha that was so short I'm sorry. I had the idea and I ran with it. It's been way too long since I've updated this book, and I promise I'll start posting in here again!

Love you guys!