It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)

"Ahhhhhh! Oh my God!" Marie screamed as soon as she saw my face, running over to me with arms wide open.

She squeezed me so tight I thought I might break, and I hugged her back just as hard. I hadn't seen my best friend in months due to me being away for school, and I really did miss her.

"Come on!" She said excitedly, taking my hand to walk me into the house.

I heard voices coming from the patio as Marie led me through the house. Her dad was throwing a backyard party and she had of course invited me to it. I followed her to the sliding glass door and we both went outside to mingle.

"Catch!" She said as she tossed me a can of beer. I caught it and tapped on the top, then joined her at one of the tables.

"So what have you been up to? We have so much to catch up on!" She asked as she took a sip of her drink.

"Well, after I left in July I finally decided to break things off with Brad." I retorted, scanning the guests to see if I could find Ringo. I finally spotted him over by the grill, talking to another man around his age.

"Nice, girl! I'm proud of you." She praised. "What made you decide to dump him? Did you finally get some good dick?"

I nearly spat out my drink, making eye contact with Ringo just as she finished her sentence.

"So you did!" She beams as soon as she sees my flustered reaction. "Give me ALL the deets girl!"

"It's nothing you want to hear, Marie. Honest!" I say as I chug my can of beer.

"Bull fucking Shit! I want to know EVERYTHING!" She pressed on.

Ringo give me a wicked smirk from across the patio that seemed to directly affect my pussy. I was squeezing my legs together tightly to suppress the tingling.

"Come on!" She slapped my arm, nearly pleading for answers.

"Okay! Okay!" I chuckled as I rubbed the abused skin gently. "I'm gonna need another drink though!"

"I'm on it!" She hops up and gets me another beer.

"The man I was with was... ahem... older."

"I knew it! Ugh girl you've always been into old geezers. Like the way you eye my father!" She laughed.

I cringed hard. Oh you have no idea, Marie.

"Uh... yeah."

"So anyway, keep going!"

"Well obviously older men are more experienced so they're more... skilled."

The whole time I spoke I stared at Ringo, undressing him with my eyes as he mingled with party guests.

"Mmmm nice! Did he have a big... you know..."

"Oh my god, massive. The biggest I've ever seen."

"Damn! I wanna find a man like this! Do you  still have his number?" She giggled.

"No!!!!" I yelp defensively.

"Jesus I was kidding! Are you seeing this guy now?"

"No. It was just a one night stand as far as I know."

"Hmmm. Sounds like you wish it was more."

Ringo finished up his conversation and began to head towards the house. My eyes followed him as he stopped by our table.

"Hello girls! Having a good time?" He asked, his dazzling blue eyes now held back by sunglasses.

"Yes!" Marie said, seeming slightly annoyed by her dads interruption.