This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.

I hear the sound of Ringo's footsteps as he walks up to me from behind.

I feel the tips of his fingers run gently down my arms, tickling me slightly and sending me into an alluring trance.

He slides them back up to my neck, then sweeps my long blonde hair off to my other shoulder. Finally, his lips make contact with my bare sensitive flesh.

His delicate lips brushing along my soft skin takes my breath away and makes me numb. I close my eyes to take it in, letting a moan escape my crimson red lips for the first time tonight.

I can feel his erection poking my bum gently through its fabric barrier, and I sigh daintily at the euphoric sensation.

His hands move back up to my shoulders to push down the thin spaghetti straps of my evening gown with one swipe.

My breasts are now revealed to him, and my nipples are hardened and ready for his touch. It's as if he knew- because that's exactly what he did next. He took his hands and placed them on my breasts, lightly pinching and massaging them as he continued to quietly kiss my neck.

His talented hands then move away from my chest and down to my stomach, letting the rest of the velvet dress fall to the floor into a puddle. The only clothing that remains on my body are a pair of pink knickers and my high heels.

Ringo's hand slithers into the top of my panties and onto my smooth pubic area. He rubs it tenderly before sliding his finger effortlessly into the wet opening between my legs.

I moan, then turn my head and enter my tongue into his already open mouth. His tongue caresses mine and together they dance in circles, twirling around each other in unison and getting acquainted.

He removes his finger from my now quivering core, and brings it to his lips to have a taste. Watching him suck on his rough finger made me mad with desire, and I had to spin myself around to face him.

He swiftly pushes me against the wall using his body and begins to kiss me feverishly with a ravenous hunger. His lips and tongue explore the inside of my mouth and take me to places I swear I've never been before.

When he suddenly pulled away I was completely breathless and weak, desperately in need of his taste again.

Thankfully he didn't leave me waiting too long, and led me up to our bedroom. He hoists my body up and tosses me gently onto the bed, emitting playful giggles from the both of us. Somehow in the midst of all of this the rest of our clothes were torn off, leaving us both bare and vulnerable to each other.

He climbs on top of me, leaving a trail of desperate kisses from my chest all the way down to my pelvic area.  He stops when he reaches his much anticipated destination, then places his left thumb and index finger between my lips, parting them gently to reveal my trembling jewel.

Once he gets a good look he slides his tongue up the entirety of my slit and then back down again. I couldn't help but grab fistfuls of the sheets when I felt his mouth begin to gently suck on my clit.

Ringo sure knew how to work me, and I already felt an intense shiver making its way down my spine. He continues to lick and lap up all of my sweet sex until once again he leaves me waiting without warning.

I huff in disappointment, until I feel his rock hard cock taking the place of his tongue sliding up and down my folds- coating itself in my juices as if to lubricate. After a few minutes of him rubbing his member against me, he slowly guides it towards my center which was now begging to be pleasured.

I purr as he eases himself into me as gently as he can, staring directly into my eyes with his lustful sapphires. I arch my back as he pushes further, filling me up entirely with his delicious manhood. I begin to shake as he pulls himself out completely, then stuffs me again. Slowly and steadily he rocks in and out, savoring the feeling of my tight walls hugging his above average girth.

I moaned and groaned, quietly at first- then my volume began to increase and so did his thrusts. Eventually we were crying out each other's names, holding onto our backs for dear life and shaking from the pure force of ecstasy possessing our entire beings.

His pumps became harder and deeper as my climax rushed to the surface faster than the speed of light, forcing a loud scream to fall out of my lips and straight into his mouth.

I could feel the hot spray of thick, sweet cum shoot up into me, gracing my inner walls as he stayed locked into me for the entire length of his orgasm.

His cock still rattled inside of me as he remained lodged into my heat, making my legs quiver and kick.

I was completely spent beneath him, feeling satiated and loved as I came down from bliss.

~~~~~~~~~

Porn without the plot. Yeeeee Lol