Ain't She Sweet (request)

"Are you sure about this?" Ringo uttered nervously.

"Yes I'm sure!"

"But are you sure it's...safe?"

"Of course it's safe! Cosmo wouldn't recommend something dangerous, would they?"

"But wh-"

"Ringo shut up and lay down!" I barked impatiently and pushed him onto the bed. Once he was laying flat I climbed on top of his waist to straddle him.

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the bowl of melted chocolate, then delicately placed it on top of Ringo's stomach.

"Fuck! It's hot!" He winced as the bottom of the bowl hit his skin.

"Stay still!"

"How? You're going to burn my bloody balls off!"

I shook my head and chuckled as I stirred the chocolate with a spoon.

"Do you trust me?" I asked in my most seductive tone of voice, looking straight into Ringo's crisp blue eyes.

"Yes." He said hesitantly.

"Good. Just relax, okay baby?" I smiled reassuringly, and Ringo nodded.

I scooted down just a little bit so I could have better access to his manhood, then took the spoon and swirled it around in the bowl one last time.

Knowing I needed to work fast so the chocolate wouldn't cool, I scooped some into the spoon and carefully began drizzling it on top of his cock.

He bucked his hips as soon as the candy hit his tip, gasping at the heat. I watched as it slid down his shaft, covering the entirety of it with its sweetness.

"Bloody hell." He cursed under his breath, jerking his head with his eyes rolled back.

"Are you alright?" I inquired, searching his face for any sign of pain.

He nodded vigorously and moaned.

Maintaining eye contact, I slowly lowered my head down and touched his balls with the tip of my tongue, dragging it upwards to the head of his cock and lapping up the chocolate in the process. Ringo groaned approvingly at the gesture and ran his fingers through my hair to encourage me.

Knowing now that he was fully comfortable with everything, I began to really take charge.

I ran my tongue around his long shaft to clean off all of the sweet confection, licking it as if it were a popsicle. The more I licked, the more Ringo moaned and jerked his body, and I knew he was eager for more contact.

"Oh love... that feels marvelous." He muttered softly, his voice gruff and sexy. I smiled against his member and licked my way to the top, then encased his entire length into my mouth. He gasped.

"Baby!" He whimpered as I began sucking him slowly, sliding my chocolate covered lips up and down the smooth, sticky flesh with ease. I looked up to see Ringo's face, and it was now contorted in pleasure. His mouth was forming an O shape and deep, lustful moans were falling out of it.

I smiled and began sucking harder, my head now bobbing up and down swiftly.

"Oh god... that's it baby..." he huffed breathily as his fingers tangled themselves in my hair.

As I continued to suck greedily, My hand started to fondle his balls. I gently massaged them with my fingers, reveling in the softness of his flesh.

At this point I was taking him so deep that I was gagging, his tip hitting the back of my throat and causing me to drool more with every thrust. In my grip I could feel his balls tightening, a telltale sign that he was going to release his load any second.

A few moments later I felt his thick ropes of semen pool up in my mouth. The familiar flavor of his juices mixed with the sweetness of the chocolate created a delicious combination in the back of my throat, and I moaned passionately.

"That was incredible, love." He said as he tried his best to regain his breath. I popped my mouth off of his member and licked the cooled chocolate and cum off of my lip, the gesture making Ringo groan.

"I knew it would be!" I uttered as I dipped my finger into the chocolate bowl and crawled up his body. I spread it across his lips and quickly dove in, kissing and licking it all off eagerly. Ringo giggled into my mouth and licked the residual chocolate off of my lips, his tongue feeling hot against my numb mouth.

"See, It's fun to try new things." I grinned against his chest as I snuggled up to it.

"Yes, love. I suppose it is."

~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed that one! It was fun to write!

Of course this SWEET (pun intended) idea was requested by the lovely marmaladeskies67

🍫 ✌️ 💕