All My Loving (request)

This party is a drag and he and I both know it.

The other boys have already had too much to drink and were scouting out the bar for willing women. Ringo and I were nestled in a corner, chatting the night away and loving on each other. This was our thing. We enjoyed being with the others but we enjoyed our alone time even more.

We giggled like children as we watched the chaos happen around us, getting more touchy as the night progressed. His hands caressed my body every chance they got, anytime someone wasn't  looking he'd grope me in some way. I was loving it.

I feel his rough hand trail up my thigh, all the way up to my heat. A moan escapes, and Ringo catches it with his lips.

"I think we should find a spot more...private..." Ringo says into my ear, followed by a kiss on my neck. I nod in agreement and take his hand.

He leads us to a storage closet near the bathrooms, and slowly pushes the door open revealing the perfect private hideaway. The door shuts and we immediately get down to business, kissing and caressing each other wherever we can.

"Show me your pretty arse" Ringo growls. I lift my dress up and slip my knickers down to reveal myself to him. He hums and gives it a harsh slap. I squeak at the slight pain, but am more turned on than ever.

He slides his hand underneath me, and a devious giggle escapes his lips when he feels my wetness. He massages the area for a few minutes, inserting a finger in every once in a while. My breath is slowing down as his teasing intensifies, and I'm growing more impatient by the second.

"Ringo please fuck me!" I yelp, turning around to meet his gaze. He smiles at me, and removes his finger from my hole. He slips it into his mouth to taste me, and decides its time to fill me up with his love. I prop my bun up and hold onto the shelves for leverage, spreading my legs apart so he can enter smoothly.

"A little impatient, are we?" He sneers, sending my agitation. I groan and beg him to get going. My throbbing heat can't take it anymore.

He slaps my arse again, a bit harder this time. It feels exhilarating, but I'm ready for him to be inside of me.

"Ringo pleaaaaee" I moan and beg, wiggling my bum before him to further entice.

"Alright love, I'm a gentleman- so I can't keep ye waiting." He winks, unfastening his slacks and dropping them to the floor. My heartbeat quickens when I hear the thud of his belt hit the ground.

My legs shiver in anticipation as I feel the heat radiating off of his cock and onto my pussy. Slowly but surely, he eases into me- filling me up with his deliciously thick cock. I moan fiercely as he drives himself into me over and over again, creating a smacking sound with every thrust.

The musky scent of sweat and sex filled up the small closet as we continued to fuck like animals. Ringo was panting and losing his composure quickly, and his cock was getting more strained by the second. I could feel the veins of his massive member scraping against my walls in an inexplicably pleasurable way. I completely fell victim to the lust and my body began to tremble and shake.

"That's it beautiful, take it all!" He grunts,

A silence fell and I could only breath heavily as I focused on coming undone for him. Small groans escaped from my lips, and my hands grew numb from holding onto the wooden shelves. I felt a burning in the pit of my stomach like hot tinder in a raging fire, igniting more and more with Ringo's powerful thrusts.

The electricity surged down my body straight to the center of my heat. We moaned in synchronicity as I felt Ringo's thick jets of hot cut shoot deep into my welcoming trap.

"Fuuuuck"

I couldn't help but moan, every bit of my body was spasming as I came down from my unbelievable high. We stayed locked together for a few minutes before Ringo slipped out of me.

I turned around to kiss him, twisting our tongues together in a passionate snog.

"That was so bloody hot." He pants. I smile and unlatch from him, then get myself looking presentable again. Ringo does the same and we open to door to go back out into the party.

As soon as we walk out I notice John, Paul, and George standing against the wall giggling at us like a high school clique.

"Got somethin' to say?" Ringo barks.

"No no, carry on." George laughs.

My cheeks burn with embarrassment as it hits me that they know our little secret. The guys all smirk and begin to clap as Ringo and I shake our heads.

"Next time you have a shag, remember to zip yer fly!" John quips, making the others roar with laughter. Ringo looks down and sure enough his zipper is still down.

~~~~~~~~~~

This was a request by I_am_Ringos_wife ! Sorry it took a minute, lol I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the request!