Love in the Castle

The bouncy castle laid in the center of the yard deflated. It had been beaten to death by children all day long, for today was mine and Ringo's daughters fourth birthday. I smiled at the memory of her beaming face when she saw it for the first time this morning. Thank God Ringo took pictures. I thought to myself as I clutched my cup of tea.

"Alright, the birthday girl is safe in bed." Ringo chimed as he came through the sliding glass door.

"Was it difficult getting her down?"

"Took a while for all that sugar to wear off but it was fine in the end. Only took three rounds of twinkle twinkle little star to get her to sleep." He wore a proud smile.

"Aww, Good job daddy." I winked and kissed him on the cheek.

"Deflating it already?" Ringo inquired upon the sight of the limp castle.

"All the kids have gone, Rings. There's no reason to have it up. Plus we have to return it at 9 tomorrow morning."

"I can think of a couple of reasons to leave it up." He giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, lips gently nibbling my neck.

"Gross babe! Do you know how many kids were jumping around in there today? It's a cesspool" I laughed.

"Hmmm, I suppose that's true. We can still bounce though, no?"

"As two grown adults? Seems a bit silly."

"C'mon, lighten up mama. You've been stressed out all day, let's have a little fun." Ringo swatted my bum, which caused me to flinch and spill my tea. I watched as he ran over to plug the castle back in, and the smile on his face was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"Last one in is the rotten egg!" He shouted as he kicked his shoes off and crawled into the slowly growing castle.

Sighing, I set my tea down and ran towards him- entering through the netted door of the bounce house. By the time I was inside, the castle had already become erect again- and Ringo immediately started bouncing.

"Woohoo!" He screamed as he jumped wildly like a child. I laughed when he managed to do a successful flip, and decided it was time to join him.

I'd spent so much time being a mother that I'd forgotten what it was like to be childlike. It felt nice to let loose and pretend to be a kid again with the person I loved the most.

"Watch this!" Ringo ran backwards towards the corner of the house, then proceeded to do a belly flop straight into the center of the house. I couldn't contain my roaring laughter any longer.

"Babe! What the hell!" I giggled.

"Okay that didn't feel very good." He admitted, rolling over to his back stretch his muscles. I decided to lay beside him, draping one leg over his body while my head rested on his chest.

"You created a lovely little girl, y'know." Ringo gently kissed my scalp while his right hand played with my hair.

"You helped." I laughed.

"Yes but- you've raised her to be the child she is today. That bright, silly, wonderful little princess is all you."

I felt my eyes begin to well up with tears. How lucky was I to have married such a loving, sensitive man. I felt even luckier to be raising his children.

"Thank you. That means a lot."

"Come here, precious." Ringo gently nudged my face off of his chest, then leaned over me to look into my eyes. His were shining brightly blue, making my heartbeat flutter. Just when I thought our moment couldn't get any sweeter, he lowered his face down to kiss me on the lips.

His kisses were soft, loving, and filled with gratitude. I had never felt more in love with him than I did at that moment.

"I love you, honey." He whispered against my lips as he crawled on top of me, our bodies now pressing against each other tenderly. He began kissing me again, and I felt him slip my hands above my head and gently clutch my wrists.

Giving in to the moment, I let out a soft moan, a quiet plea for him to keep doing whatever he was doing. He started kissing my neck, leaving a trail of love bites in his wake.

"Ringo, not in here." I managed to utter, my words were slurring in lust.

"I know, I know, germs and all that. Just relax. It'll be fine."

Why does he have to be so perfect?

Ringo softly released my wrists, allowing me to touch him wherever I pleased. With his now free hands, he began to wiggle off my shorts and panties, leaving me open and exposed to the cool night air. I gasped at the shocking sensation, and slipped his shorts off in return. I was surprised to see that he wasn't wearing his boxers.

We both giggle as he positions himself perfectly, and moan as we become one underneath the moonlight, in a bouncy castle meant for playing.

"I am forever besotted with you, my sweet, sweet wife."

We locked lips again, this time more passionately. His gentle thrusting felt incredible, and I came almost instantly. After a few more pumps he came as well, grunting as he filled me with his hot cum. I milked the last few aftershocks of my orgasm as he peppered my face with kisses, his cock now going flaccid within me. He felt so good, I never wanted him to pull out.

"Thanks again baby, for everything." He muttered softly into my cheek, his hot breath coating my skin.

"Thank you. You really know how a mommy feel special."