I'm Only Sleeping

I take a deep breath as I am awoken from my peaceful slumber by a hard brush against the silk of my nightgown.

I roll over in curiosity to find Ringo fast asleep. He must have been having quite a sexy dream to be erect in his slumber. I smiled against my pillow and lean over to kiss his forehead. I lift my head up to look at the alarm clock. Only 3:15 AM.

I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling, listening to the wind rustling the trees outside. I knew I should try to go back to sleep, but I felt surprisingly rested. It was odd, considering I didn't get much sleep these days. With our three year-old son taking up all of my time and energy I usually savored every bit of shuteye I could get.

I turn my head to look at Ringo once more. He is nothing but a dark figure in the black of the night, but I can imagine his sleeping face perfectly. I don't need to be able to see him to know that his five o'clock shadow is dusting across his face beautifully. I don't need to look into his deep blue eyes to know that they cut into the depths of my soul.

Fatherhood looked good on him. His once chocolate brown hair was now peppered with bits of gray, and his eyes had the faintest wrinkles around the edges. I found it incredibly sexy, seeing him age. Like fine wine, he just seemed to get better and better, radiating more manliness with every passing year.

I found it impressive that after all this time we were still madly in love with each other. The lust had never died out, even with having Richie. Sure it was harder to find time to have sex nowadays, but we always seemed to make it work.

Most of the time our intimate moments were rushed and to the point. There was always that fear that Richie would walk in on us, and sometimes we were honestly just too tired to put in the effort. However, we still fulfilled each other's desires as best as we could.

I have to admit, thinking about all of this made me pretty horny. I felt a heat rising within me as I reached my hand over to touch his chest. It was warm and bare, and felt so good on my fingertips. He was wearing nothing but a pair of pajama pants, and I wanted desperately to please him.

I rolled back over to my side, bringing his arm with me to wrap around my torso. I accept the situation for what it is, realizing that we probably won't be able to make love tonight. Ringo was fast asleep, and I too needed to rest.

I closed my eyes and began to drift away when his large hand found its way to my breast. He massaged it through the fabric, forcing a moan to escape my pursed lips. A smile creeps across my face as I grasp onto his hand, an invitation for him to keep going. He moves his hand up to slip it underneath my nightie, his skin now touching mine. The sensation was overwhelming.

I start to feel a hardness behind me as he pushes against me a little harder, softly grinding his entrapped member against my bottom. He removes his hand from my breast to slide his pants down, exposing his naked lower half to my bare backside. I sigh at the intoxicating warmth I feel as he grazes his length up the crack of my bum. His hand finds it way to my hip, bringing me even closer to him. His body feels so hot against mine, and I can barely hold in the excitement I feel. It had been so long since we'd been this passionate, and my need for him began taking over every fiber of my being.

His lips find the crook of my neck, and he leaves a soft kiss behind before moving up to my ear.

"I love you so much, Y/N" he whispers into it, his breath hot and heavy. I shiver as he kisses my neck again, moving up to my shoulder.

I shift slightly as he positions himself at the entrance of my pussy from behind. He slowly starts to slide into my wetness with little to no friction. My slippery hole was the perfect home for his aching cock. He thrusted once more with a greater force this time, then slowly pulled out only to push back in again.

I began to moan against my pillow as he found a perfect speed, hitting my g-spot with the tip of his member every time he pumped. The roaring waves of ecstasy crashed throughout my body as he made sweet love to me. The intensity was unreal, and it gave me flashbacks to our earlier days as a couple. Back when lust was all we knew and we fucked like rabbits. In this moment we were no longer mum and dad, we were Ringo and Y/N- sexually charged animals with a ravenous appetite for one another.

He picks up his pace, gripping tightly onto my breasts, almost painfully. I feel myself beginning to unravel, the intense heat radiating down to my center. My whole body clenches around him, my only focus being my much anticipated climax.

I scream his name into the pillow as my pussy contracts around him. The tightness was enough to bring him to his own finale, and together we released every bit of sweet nectar into each other. We laid there spooning for a few minutes before I felt Ringo remove himself, collapsing back onto his side of the bed. I rolled over to cuddle against him, smiling at the sheer satisfaction I felt inside. Just as I drifted to sleep I heard a familiar voice coming from outside of our room.

"Mummy?"

Back to reality.

***********

GUYYYYYSSS

Look at that photo.

Scruffy face Ringo is DADDY AF.