I Need You

My hair is tied up in a messy bun atop my head. I'm being swallowed by one of Ringo's old t-shirts, and I've got only a thin pair of knickers on. No pants, no problem.

This is Ringo's favorite version of me. He loves it when I'm all done up and gorgeous, but nothing gets him going like seeing me relaxed and carefree. It was a Sunday so there was no way I was going to get ready. All I wanted to do was be lazy and enjoy the company of my favorite guy.

As we lay on the couch flipping through our magazines, I catch him staring at me.

"Can I help you?"

I joked, closing the magazine and tossing it over to the coffee table.

"Nope. Just admiring your beauty."

He smirked, caressing your exposed thigh gently. His calloused drummer hands felt rough over your freshly shaved legs.

"Yeah, sure."

I rolled my eyes and giggled. He continued to massage my legs as I began to stroke his member with my toes. He was also dressed comfortably, wearing thin boxer briefs. I loved looking at his bare body. He didn't go shirtless very often so this was a treat.

Ringo was very self conscious of his scars. I happened to love them because they were a part of him, and a reminder of how strong he was.

I shifted my position and crawled over onto his lap. I kissed him tenderly and pulled away to look into his precious blue orbs.

"Hi."

Was all I could muster, giggling like a child. He smiled at me and pulled me in for another kiss. My hands were on his cheeks, pulling his face deeper into me.

Once we finished kissing I looked down at his chest and began to caress it, dragging my hands along his soft skin down to his navel area. He flinched as my fingers ran over his raised wounds. I treaded lightly as I knew he was sensitive.

"I know, it's disgusting."

He confessed. His voice was so small, and I could tell his mood had become sour.

"Please don't say that."

I murmured, snuggling my head up to his neck.

"I know you're trying to be nice but you can be honest. It looks bloody awful. I don't know why you're attracted to me."

I leaned my head up to look at him, his face now drowning in sadness. I propped his chin up with my hand so his eyes could lock with mine.

"You are beautiful Richard Starkey. Every part of you. These scars- they just show how powerful you are. How much you've survived and how you're destined to be here. They're not disgusting at all, they're wonderful. I mean it."

He smiled at me and his eyes began to swell. I kissed his lips softly and tasted the saltyness of his tears.

"I love you. Every bit of you."

I reaffirmed, crashing my lips against his even harder now. His hands pulled me into him as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I broke the kiss and flashed him a smile.

"Let me prove it to you."

I offered, trailing pecks along his chest. Slowly, I worked my way down, stopping to kiss every scar lovingly. His body became less tense as I continued my quest, which led me all the way down to his waist. He let out a long sigh as I hooked my fingers in the top of his underwear and slid them down his thick legs. He was so toned and I loved it.

I smile up at him, blowing a kiss his way. Then my eyes wandered down to his massive member. I soak it in for a moment and lick my lips, grabbing his shaft with my delicate hand.

I begin to pump it slowly, moving my hand up and down. I feel it pulsing as I tighten my grip, making eye contact with him as I take one of his balls into my mouth. I swirl it around my tongue and suck on it gently, then I do the same to the other.

"Wow Y/N... oh my... ahhhh."

He moans heavily as my mouth continues to play with his balls equally. My hand still stroking his strained cock.

I begin to lick his tip, gliding my tongue around it in circles. I suck it into my mouth and brush my tongue all over it before moving my lips further down his member. I can hear him sigh as he grabs a handful of my bun, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I feel a light spurt of precum on my tongue as I start to deepthroat him.

The feeling of his thick cock stuffing my mouth over and over again drives me absolutely mad, and he can see it on my face.

"So good."

He hisses as his tip hits the back of my throat repeatedly, causing me to gag. It's a delightful mix of pain and pleasure and I can't get enough.

I can feel him start to throb and twitch as I bob my head up and down at an intense speed. I use my right hand to cup his balls and apply gentle pressure. This always makes him unravel.

"Fuck. Oh my god. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Pleaaase don't...."

He pauses as his thick milk begins to pool in my mouth, tasting deliciously sweet and salty. I choke it all down with ease, and remove my swollen lips from his softening cock. His eyes are still slightly rolled in the back of his head and his breathing is still sporadic. I know I did my job well. I lick my lips and plop back down on the couch to cuddle up next to him.

I look over at his completely strung out expression. He cracks a half slime and puts his arm around me.

"Thank you Y/N. For everything. I need you."