Easter Sunday (fluff)

"Baby, the kids aren't even awake yet."

"I know, that's the whole point! We have to do this before they wake up so they'll be surprised!"

"Ughhh..." Ringo groans as I fight a battle with the zipper behind his back.

"Have you put on weight?" I chuckle as I finally get it to the top.

"If I have it's because of all that cooking you do!"

"Okay okay, turn around."

"No. I feel ridiculous."

"Come on!" I order once again. Finally he obeys me and gives me a miserable twirl, showing off his costume in full.

"Happy now?"

"Oh my god! You're the cutest Easter bunny I ever did see!" I gasp while holding onto my cheeks.

"I need to get the camera!"

"NO!" He shouts as he tries to run after me, though he trips over his costume and falls to the ground.

"Fuck!" He curses as he curls into a fetal position.

"I'm sorry! Are you alright?" I try to sound concerned, though my chuckles are impossible to hide.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"No! I'm... I'm crying...because I feel so bad." Just as my sentence falters off I burst into a fit of giggles, watching as this man of mine rolls around in a bright blue bunny suit.

"I really, really, really hate you." He says with a smirk.

"I know." I wink.

"Mummy? Daddy?" Our youngest daughter Sunny comes rushing down the stairs sporting a curious grin.

As if he were a ninja, Ringo jolts up and runs to the other room- puzzling both me and our daughter.

"What's happening?" She inquires softly as she rubs her tired eyes.

"Nothing sweetie. Where's Ritchie and your sister?"

"They're still brushing their teeth. Where did daddy go?"

"Um... he really had to go potty."

She gives me a look of bewilderment, as if she doesn't believe me. Thankfully, just as we finish our conversation Ringo barges into the room toting a giant basket of candy, though now he's wearing his bunny mask to match his costume.

"Happy Easter Sunny!"

Her eyes widen, and a smile spreads across her sweet face.

"Daddy!"

"No, no- not daddy! It's the Easter bunny!"

She giggles and runs towards him, then immediately starts ransacking the basket for peanut butter cups.

"What the-?" Ritchie exclaims as he walks down the stairs to join us, his sister following close behind.

"Happy Easter Ritchie and Lily!" Ringo shouts, earning a squeal from Lily and a scowl from Ritchie.

"Easter bunny? I'm pretty sure you're just dad."

"Nope, no dad here!"

"Mum, that is dad, right?" Ritchie comes over and leans into my ear, making me chuckle.

"Yes, but don't tell your sisters. Let them have fun." I pat my son on the head, then give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Okay kids! Time for the egg hunt, are you ready?"

"Yes!" They all exclaim and bolt towards the patio door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the eggs are found, "The Easter Bunny" and I sit and watch as our children play in the yard.

"Well, you did it." I smile and turn to Ringo.

"I did, didn't I?"

"I think the girls believed it!"

"Yeah, but Ritchie couldn't be fooled." He giggles.

"So can I take this bloody thing off now? It's so itchy and hot!"

"Sure Rings." I smile and pet his fake fur.

"Want to come with me? I probably need help with the zipper."

"Mmmm, do you now?"

"Yes, plus you owe me for this!"

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it!" I chuckle.

"It was definitely fun to see the kids light up." He says as he slips his mask over his head, revealing his true identity.

"Come on love, it's your turn to dress up now. Do you still have that playboy bunny getup?"

"Of course I do."

"Then your ass better be in it in ten minutes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all I forgot I wrote this lmfao so you're getting it super late. Oh well 😂 happy belated Easter!

Also this sucks but whatever 😂 I have a few Ringo requests in the works currently that will make up for it ❤️ love you all!