And I Love Her

"Just a few more steps, okay?" Ringo assured as he led me down a long corridor. I knew we were at a hotel, but that was it. That's all he allowed me to find out before blindfolding me.

"I'm going to trip!" I giggled as I felt my heels catch on the shag carpeting.

"No you won't!" I could tell he had a smile on his face just by the tone of his voice, and the image in my mind made me blush.

"Alright my love, wait right here."

Ringo's hand left the small of my back and I could hear him reaching into his pocket. I heard keys jangling, followed by the clicking of a lock opening.

All of the sudden I could feel one of his arms under my thighs and the other beneath my shoulders. Seconds later my feet were off the ground, and Ringo was carrying me like a bride over the threshold to the room.

"You ready darling?" He asked with a kiss on my ear.

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

"Take off your blindfold."

I curled my fingers underneath the silk and dragged it over my head, and as soon as my eyes met the scenery I marveled in it.

Candles of every shape and size were lit and glowing, adorning every surface of the room. There were small, cloth covered tables that each held a vase with the most delicious looking red roses I'd ever seen.

On the bed there were rose petals and jewelry boxes scattered across silk sheets, along with a beautiful night dress just begging to be worn.

"Oh Ringo..." I cooed as he put me back on my feet.

"How'd I do?" He asked proudly, knowing exactly what my answer would be.

"Everything is incredible!" I squealed as I leaned into his arms again, taking him by surprise. He fell backwards onto the floor, making us both giggle like crazy.

"Thank you, Ringo. I love you." I whispered before connecting our lips in a sweet, tender kiss.

"I love you too." He smiled and searched my eyes, so I did the same. His were filled with such joy and love, and it only enhanced my already burning desire for him.

Taking advantage of the position we were in, I slowly began to lay soft kisses on his neck. He hadn't shaved in a couple of days, so there was a bit of roughness on his usually baby soft skin. It tickled my lips in the best way.

"Don't get too carried away, angel." He chuckled boyishly, yet a slight hint of urgency was also present.

"Maybe I want to." I purred as my teeth found his earlobe. I nibbled gently on the soft fleshy bit, and ran my tongue down along the outline of his ear. He sucked in a breath and moaned at the gesture approvingly.

"Alright my little sex kitten, that's enough for now." He lovingly pushed me to my side and rose up from the floor, then took my hand to help me to my feet.

"You've got some gifts to open!" He cheered happily, skipping to the bed like a toddler who'd just seen an ice cream truck.

"You really didn't have to do all of this." I rubbed my arm shyly as I stared at the gifts that lay on the bed.

"I wanted to. My angel deserves to be showered with gifts today and every day."

His words made me swoon hard, a visible blush now coating the apples of my cheeks.

I stepped over to the bed and sat down on the edge, running my palm along the cool silk duvet as Ringo handed me the first box.

I slipped my fingernail in the slit of the jewelry box and popped it open. Revealed to me was the most brilliant sapphire necklace, accented with diamonds around each stone.