Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)

I sat on the floor with my back to the wall listening to the soft hum of Jingle Bells coming from the record player.

I'd always found the floor to be a quite comfortable place to lounge. This one especially, as it held the most brilliantly comfortable rug.

I closed my eyes and listened to the music, clutching a cup of hot cocoa between my hands to warm them. This reminded me that the fire was slowly dying, and I needed Ringo to come revive it.

"Rings?" I called out softly to get his attention. He was still in the kitchen getting himself something to drink.

"Yes, love?" He responded.

"I need your manly talents!"

"Already? We just shagged two hours ago!" He giggled, running into the room like a little boy.

"No, silly! I need you to rekindle the fire, it's dying out."

"Oh." He said, seemingly disappointed. "I see."

Ringo fell to his knees and began to crawl towards the fireplace. I watched as he rolled up his sleeves, and my eyes were immediately drawn to his forearms. They were the slightest bit toned and had a soft bloom of hair that amplified his masculinity. I couldn't help but feel tingly down below...

Noticing my blush, Ringo smirked.

"Enjoying the view?" He chimed as he rolled up some pieces of newspaper, then placed them strategically between the logs.

He leaned into the hearth and pursed his lips, then gently blew on the papers he'd just put in. Within seconds the logs were ablaze once more, coating the room with their warmth.

"Come here." I set my cup down on the floor and curled my finger towards myself. Ringo smiled and crawled over, taking me into a tight hug.

"I hope you're having a lovely Christmas so far." He mumbled into my shoulder.

"Mmm, let's see. I've got hot chocolate, Christmas music, snow outside, and a warm fire. What more could I want?" I beamed.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He cleared his throat dramatically, making me chuckle.

"And the most perfect boyfriend in the world to share it all with!"

"That's more like it!"

He released me from his hug and stared into my eyes, his fingers pinching my chin. He brought my head up and brushed his thumb along the outline of my lips, making my whole face tingle.

"I've always dreamt of being with a girl like you, y'know." He whispered, never once breaking eye contact.

"What do you mean?" I giggled softly.

"When I was a young boy I always wanted a beautiful girl to call my own," he began. "And now she's here. Right in front of my eyes."

He moved in closer to and closed the gap between us with his warm, delicate lips.

My eyes closed and I melted completely into him, wrapping my arms around his neck to deepen our kiss. I pulled his body on top of mine and we both fell to the floor, a breathy giggle escaping both of our mouths.

I shifted my jaw and began swirling my tongue all around his, coating his tastebuds in the flavor of hot cocoa in the process.

Between my legs I could feel his bulge pressing against my middle, begging to be released from its fabric prison. I smirked as it throbbed, as I knew how much he ached for me. Though we'd already been making love most of the day, Ringo's sexual appetite was insatiable.

"I want you my love." He muttered as his lips dragged down to my chin, leaving a trail of kisses along the way.

"Then take me." I purred, clutching onto his thick, shaggy hair and pulling it lightly.

Ringo's hands slid underneath the hem of my shirt and ran along my soft skin, all the way up until they reached my breasts. When he found them he cupped each one gently and pinched my now erect nipples between his fingers. I gasped, and he caught my breath with his lips.

As we kissed again, this time more feverishly- Ringo slid my top off. My own hands got to work removing his as well, and soon both of our chests were bare and mashing against one another.

We broke our kiss only to remove the rest of our clothing, and soon we were back where we started. With our bodies completely nude and heated, Ringo entered me slowly.

I bucked my hips upwards and moaned at the feeling of becoming one, and ran my trembling hands down his back. I could feel his muscles moving as he thrusted over and over again, bringing me closer to an inevitable climax.

"Ohhhhhhh!" I moaned loudly as my lower half began to tighten up. The louder I was the quicker he thrusted, and my arms and legs both held him tightly, forcing him to go as deeply as his body would allow.

"Come on baby." I encouraged him as my nails left scratches on his back. Obeying my command, he began pumping into me even harder than before. My whole body was now shivering from the pleasure, my nerves racing in the anticipation of my climax.

"I love you" he panted quietly, clutching onto the back of my head as he flooded my womb with cum. I groaned at the feeling of warmth that spread around my insides, and it was enough to bring me to my own orgasm.

After giving himself a moment to catch his breath, Ringo eventually slid his softening cock out of me and kissed me on my temple. I looked at his face and it was damp from sweat, and glistening against the light of the fire. I smiled and climbed into his arms.

"Merry Christmas, my sweet love." He breathed into my hair as we both dozed off in front of the fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEACE AND LOVE YEAAAAAH ✌️💕🎄❤️🥦💕🦏🙏💕☮️

So this was a lovely request by I_am_ringos_girl ! Thank you for being so patient with me! Work has been kicking my ass and I've been trying so hard to get this done. I wanted to post it sooner but time just got away from me.

I did rush the ending a bit so I could publish it before Christmas is over, so I sincerely hope you enjoy it!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!