Go to Him (request)

Forbidden fruit is always the sweetest, at least that's what they say. I never believed that to be true until I tasted it for myself.

I stare at the note on my desk, it's been sitting there all day.

Need to talk about the other night. Meet me at my place after work.

It was from Ringo, and I quickly folded it and threw it in my purse. I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes, remembering how his tasted when he boldly pressed them against mine.

When he kissed me, I felt a rush of desire I hadn't felt before. That night we almost made love, but my guilt prevented me from going all the way. "You're making the right choice" I told myself, and I reluctantly headed back home to my husband John.

Ringo is one of John's best friends, and his band mate. He and I had always enjoyed each other's company, but nothing had ever gone beyond an innocent friendship. In the recent months I'd noticed that he was a little more interested in my appearance as I'd catch him stealing glances often.

Lately John had been treating me worse and worse, making me feel like I'm not good enough for him. He's been going out more and coming home at random hours of the night, and frankly I've been getting sick of it.

The other night John had been out on a drunken bender when Ringo showed up to drop off some papers. In my lonely state I invited him inside, and together we shared some wine and told stories. When I spoke he actually listened, and he responded with love and concern. This was something I definitely wasn't used to.

After a couple of hours chatting and getting a little too tipsy, he kissed me. It wasn't a French kiss, more like a loving peck. A gentle reminder that not all men were like John, and that good guys still exist.

I saw it as nothing more than a kind gesture and after that we continued to innocently enjoy each other's company. When the time finally came for him to leave, Something came over me and I kissed him again. This kiss was more passionate, and more straightforward. We touched and tasted each other, letting the lust take over before I snapped out of it and realized what I was doing. The fear of ruining my marriage and reputation was becoming very real and I kicked him out of our house.

We hadn't spoken since that night, and I was anxious to clear the air between us. I was John's girl, right? I would never betray him.

~~~~~~~~~~

I knock on the door to Ringo's flat, feeling my heart pound against my chest. I hear his feet shuffling as he comes up to the door to let me in, and I suck in a deep breath.

"Hey." He says a bit sheepishly, unable to hide the grin on his face when he sees me in my dress. I'd been wearing dresses to work lately, mostly in an attempt to make John notice me.

"Please come in." He insists. Holding the door and allowing me to step inside. I remove the high heels from my aching feet before joining him on the sitting room sofa. He turns to me with his baby blues flashing deep concern.

"So y/n... about the other night." He begins.

"Y'know I would never hurt John like that. He's me best mate."

"Me either, Ringo. It was a stupid mistake. I shouldn't have dumped all of my marriage problems onto you. This is all my fault." I feel the warmth of tears begging to be released, but I manage to keep my composure.

"Well, we were both wrong. I'm glad we can agree on that." He laughs.

"Yeah." I sigh.

An extremely awkward silence fills the room as we both try and find things to focus on. I decide after about five minutes that It's best if I just go.

"Well, thank you for being so casual about this. I better get home." I say, lifting myself up from the couch, only to be stopped by Ringo's hand grasping mine. I should pull away or at the very least ask him to let go, but I can't. Instead, I hold his hand back and tighten my grip.

My heart beats a mile a minute as I sit back down beside him. He moves closer until our lips are almost touching. I close the gap and press mine against his, sending a familiar shockwave of desire down to my core.

I feel his cold hand slide up my dress and hook onto my panties, tearing them down quickly.

"I've wanted you for so long." Ringo admits. Not an ounce of guilt posesses me as there is now only room for lust. Our clothes disappear pretty much instantly and before I know it he's on top of me, poking the tip of his gloriously thick cock into my glistening sex.

"I'm going to give you the love you deserve." He whispers into my ear before entering me fully. His thrusts are passionate and direct, and his grunts are music to my ears.

I rake my nails along his back muscles, feeling them tense as he fucks me harder. All of my inhibitions seem to melt away every time he hits my g-spot. Not only has John never pleased me like this, he was also nowhere near Ringo's size- so these sensations were completely foreign to me.

"Oh Ringo. Right there." I moan.

"Cum for me, love. Cum all over me and make me yours."

I only last a couple minutes, letting the ecstasy completely take over my body. I'm a trembling wet mess beneath him, and he can't get enough of it.

It only takes him a few more thrusts to cum deep within me, painting his love all over the walls that before tonight had only ever belonged to John.

He doesn't take his eyes off of mine, remaining inside me until he softens. He reaches his thumb up to brush a piece of hair off of my face, then kisses my forehead.

"I hope John knows how lucky he is." He mumbles, a faint shake in his voice makes it seem like he's about to cry. I feel the calm sincerity in his words, and they melt me.

"I wish he was more like you." I admit. Ringo smiles and kisses me, then removes himself from me and sits down. I sit beside him and place my hand on his shoulder.

"If only I'd found you first." He lets out a breathy laugh, and I do the same. I wish he had.

"I may not be your first, but I hope I can be your last."

My tears finally fall, running down my hot cheeks like a faucet. I reach my hand out to graze his cheek, and to my surprise he's crying too.

"I love you, y/n" he mutters, attaching his lips to mine again and tasting the salty tears.

"I know. I...I love you too, Ringo."

~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a request by Bibivjsksn ! I hope you enjoy it! I had a lot of fun with this! Thank you for your support! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Y'all know I love requests!