Prologue

May 3, 2013

Deep in the middle of the sea laid a hole.

This wasn't any ordinary hole, but the gateway to an unknown world: the hidden world.

Approaching it from the south was a fleet of three U.S navy ships. The crew aboard the carrier seemed to be four scientists, getting ready to venture into the underground world. The three ships stopped a few miles from the entrance, dropping their anchors into the water to stop them from being dragged into the waterfall and into the hole. The four men consisting of two gunmen and two scientists got into a whispercraft prototype, a static voice from the second scientist was heard.

"Alright, men. Intelligence says that this so-called "Hidden world" is actually an underground world filled with the mythical creature called dragons". One of the team members chuckled and asked, "Are you serious, egghead man?". The second scientist gave him a glare and said, "Yes, he is serious. Our superiors have tasked us to to enter the secret home and explore it. If we do find them, we will collect samples and quite possibly an egg".

The team observed him until the captain in the radio spoke, "Echo 5, you are cleared for takeoff". "Roger" the pilot said, grabbing the joystick and increasing the throttle. The craft took off from the launch platform and flew towards the entrance on the sea. When the craft began to reach the edge of the waterfall, the pilot flicked some switch and the wings began to rotate in order to stop and hover. The pilot descended carefully between the waterfalls, being wary of any obstacle that may interfere with the craft's blades.

The second young gunman from the team looked outside through the window and back towards his comrade. "So, guys...why do you think we are getting samples of they actually exist?" the young gunman asked the first scientist. "If we do, we may bring solid evidence of their existence and possibly reintegrate one back into the surface" he explained. "I hope the legends of the books found years before are true, and that this mission succeeds" the second scientist said. The two gunmen were nervous as they descended, but the scientists seemed exited.
As they spoke, the pilot was focusing until bright bioluminescent lights began to become visible. This caused everyone, including the pilot and copilot, to slowly open their mouths in awe. The copilot decided to break the silence by saying "Oh. My. God. You guys seeing this?". Their faces were priceless.
It was just like how it was described in the old recovered books. An entire world beneath the ocean...

Filled with dragons.

In order not to be noticed, the crew landed behind a large rock pillar and waited until the coast was clear

In order not to be noticed, the crew landed behind a large rock pillar and waited until the coast was clear. Then they started to come out of the whispercraft, the gunmen stepping out of the craft first to check the perimeter.
The two scientists went to separate directions after given the signal that the coast was clear, followed by their assigned gunmen. The first went to investigate the pillar nests while the second went to place down instruments to start recording data. What they didn't know was that they were being stalked by something. A creature that blended with the darkness.

The pilot and copilot of the whispercraft set up a camp in case the exploration team decided to stay the night, if it was safe. They settled down to admire the coral beauty of the hidden world, gazing in every direction. That was until a more larger dragon started to approach them from behind. The two started to hear angry growls, causing them to slowly turn their heads meeting a sight of an angry large-winged dragon.

Meanwhile the team was finished collecting scales and making the final adjustments to the equipments until a dragon the color of pitch darkness landed in front of them, looking extremely enraged for trespassing the nest. The black dragon made a large roar, causing some dragons to flee and others to join it. The gunmen were so terrified that the second one accidentally dropped his rifle to retreat like the rest. As the group ran for their lives, the lead gunman keyed on his radio and shouted "Pilots! This is squad leader! The dragons have spotted us and we're under attack! Start the craft!".
Before they reached the craft a dragon shot a fireball at the helicopter, destroying it in an explosive ball of fire and throwing the men backwards. They were eventually surrounded by the flock of angry dragons. The leader once again used his radio to contact the command ship one last time, saying "Command! This is.......dragons are real! They....spotted us we....help!!!—" The plea of help sounded on the radio before it was interrupted by the sounds of a big roar, fire, teeth, and claws, then went static to those on the command ship.

Then the dragons started pouring out from the hidden world.