A thing for red heads.

I didn't even mean to write a angsty imagine so I apologize 😬

Danvers!Reader.

Natasha x Reader.
Jean Grey x Reader.

Avengers and X-Men crossover.

I have nothing against Bruce just throwing that out there. Although I feel like in the movies the pairing seemed a little forced.

Set during Infinity War although I changed some things up.

Also used a few lines from Endgame (cries again)

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

Not many, or anybody for that matter really, could say that they were dating Black Widow. Nobody could really say that they met her either... and lived to tell about it. But being the sister of Carol Danvers had its perks. Both of you joined the Avengers, Carol decided to help protect other planets while you stayed here on earth.

Your powers were different then your sisters. She could fly and shoot proton beams out of her hands, where you could control minds and the objects around you. You were a mutant.

After Thanos was defeated— Carol, you and Thor managed to rip the gauntlet off his hand before Thor beheaded the titan with Stormbreaker— you felt like you could all finally relax for once.

That was until Bruce came back after one of his many breaks of trying to get The Hulk under control. It was no secret that your girlfriend Nat and the scientist had chemistry. They had a little thing going on way before you and your sister joined the Avengers. You couldn't be mad at her when she told you that they had been previous lovers, but you did have a right to be jealous when she started spending all her free time with him.

Your ears perked up when you heard the familiar laughter of your skilled girlfriend by the bar, her standing behind the counter in front of Bruce who sat on the bar stool. Their laughter died down and that was when she looked at him with her intoxicating emerald orbs, her plump lips that were covered in red lipstick smirked upwards ever so slightly. You tore your eyes away, feeling the need to vomit bubble in your stomach from witnessing an intimate moment. One that should only be reserved for you.

As cliche as it is, you've seen that look before because that was your look

As cliche as it is, you've seen that look before because that was your look. The way her hard emerald eyes would soften when she'd look and talk to you, her walls visibly breaking down before you.

Clenching your fists you could feel yourself start to lose control of your powers, and you didn't realize he few objects around you were shaking.

"Y/n!" Tony yelled in your face, breaking your concentration and making the tv remote slam back on the glass table.