Blunt.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Barton!Reader

Prompt:

Requested by: @Multifandotakugirl

Hope this was good !

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"Oh come on Clint! Just let me tell Natasha how I feel!" I groaned once my older brother pulled me into a nearby closet.

"Also I came out of the closet a while ago, I don't really want to be back in one." I huffed.

"Look, y/n, Nat is... she's just... I know how this is going to end and I don't want you to get hurt." Clint sighed.

"I appreciate you trying to fulfill your brotherly duty, but I think I got my big girl pants on, Clint."

I pushed past Clint and made my way out of the closet for the second time, going down the hall and into my room. I plopped myself on my bed and turned on my radio to listen to one of Tony's CDs he lets me borrow from time to time, my mind drifting off.

[...]

"We got a mission so you'll be here at the compound by yourself." Clint told me as he slung his bow around his torso.

"Have fun saving the world." I hugged my brother in the event that this was the last time I'll see him.

"What are you going to do while we're gone?" He asked. My eyes drifted to the familiar red head passing by us as she walked into the compound, shooting me a smile.

"I'm going to study for this human anatomy test." I groaned softly, covering it up with a cough.

Clint raised an eyebrow at me before shrugging it off and heading towards the quinjet. I went back inside once the jet had taken off, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and started heading towards my room.

On the way out I passed by Natashas room, seeing her door was left open and she was holding up sweaters in the mirror.

"I like the green one." I leaned against the doorway, seeing her cheeks tint pink.

"Oh yeah and why's that?" She husked, smiling in a teasing manner.

I shrugged, "brings out your eyes. Whatcha getting all cute for anyway? I though you were supposed to be on a mission."

"I opted out." Nat smirked, taking off her shirt right in front of me, her smooth back becoming exposed as I sat down on her bed.

"You still didn't answer my question." I husked.

"And what was your question?" She locked eyes at me from the mirror, fixing her bra as my eyes shot towards her chest.

I cleared my throat, "What are you getting dressed up for anyway."

"I have a date."

"Ooo, that's not going to work. You'll have to take a rain check." I took a sip of my water.

"What makes you say that, Barton?" Her time was seductive and teasing as she put the sweater over her head, back muscles flexing slightly.

"Because you can't go on a date without hearing what I have to tell you."

"So tell me."

"I like you and want to take you out on a date somewhere far from the city." I told her.

Nat hummed, "That sounds nice. Good thing I like you, Princess."

Once she was done putting the sweater on her body, she stepped closer and traced her fingers on my face, caressing my heated skin.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered bringing her body closer and slowly attaching our lips together.

I moaned when I could taste small hints of apples and cinnamon on her tongue.

"You know I don't usually kiss on the first date." Nat grinned, fiddling with my baby hairs.

"Good thing the date hasn't started yet. I'll pick you up at 8."