Inhuman pt.2

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: @Rexburn12

Hope this turned out good!

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

I stumbled into the small safe house I had, catching myself on the table I had with a bunch of random items on it. Stripping my shirt off I tossed it somewhere in the room, looking down at my bleeding stomach from where the Avengers had managed to hit me.

My ears perked back when I heard the slightly creak of the floorboards in the living room. Grabbing the pistol off the table I walked into the dark room, pointing it at the slight movement of a figure.

"Who the fuck are you?" I growled.

"What a great fucking plan Carol!?" A voice hissed.

Flicking on the light I rolled my eyes when I saw Captain Marvel, Black Widow and an Agent of Shield in my living room.

"Did you not learn from last time? I will fucking kill you." I hissed.

"If you wanted us dead you would have done it already." Widow smirked at me, her eyes taking down my exposed torso to see the scars and wounds.

"What kind of assassin keeps their front door unlocked anyway." Captain Marvel asked plopping down on the couch.

"The kind who is feared by half the world. You guys are the only ones dumb enough to come in." I shook my head and walked back into the kitchen so I could start cleaning my wounds.

"Let me help." The shield agent softly smiled at me as she grabbed the small kitchen towel and soaked it in water, coming back and cleaning the dried blood off my stomach.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" I sighed tiredly.

"We wanted to recruit you." Black Widow shrugged, drying off my stomach when the Shield agent was done and then grabbed some gauze.

"Plus Carol thinks you're really hot and wants to fuck you." She added and Carol blushed before smirking at me.

"I don't work well with others. Or in a team." I told them, grabbing the gauze from Widows hands and wrapping it around my middle.

"We're just going to ignore the fucking comment?" Carol pouted, "Okay."

"You guys are all beautiful," I licked my lips, "But I'm not joining that corrupt agency you call Shield."

"Okay." Carol shrugged, "You don't have to join our agency... let us join you. Let us be the bad guys for once."

Whoop maybe I'll write a part 3 cuz I have no idea where I was going with this