Assassin for hire.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Stark!Reader

Prompt:

Requested by: @daddapurrfectkitten

Hope this turned out good!

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"Make it a clean kill. You have five minutes or your ride leaves without you." The distorted voice in my ear said.

"I only need two. I expect the rest of my money when I get there." I husked as I grabbed the gun they provided from inside a dumpster, my nose scrunching up and the raunchy smell.

Adjusting my elegant grey fur coat, I entered the fancy restaurant, immediately spotting my target at a large table in the corner. Two guards were with him, as well as at least six more scattered throughout the room. And that was just what I could see. I didn't know if there were other assassins in here trying to kill my target.

Strutting confidently and swiftly up to his table I knew covering my identity didn't matter if he was dead.

"Hello, Gordon." I smirked at him before putting the tip of the gun at his skull, "Bye, Gordon."

Pulling the trigger the small pistol clicked and my eyebrows furrowed. They fucking gave me an unloaded gun!

The two guards sitting at the table lunged for me as I tossed the pistol at Gordon, hitting him right in the nose before I jumped out of the way, the two guards running into each other. Grabbing the pistol from the waistband of guard number one, I put a bullet hole in both their heads.

My breath caught in my throat when I felt someone's death grip on my neck. Bringing my elbow back I hit them in the stomach, their grip loosening enough for me to flip them over onto the table, the plates clattering and breaking as they hit the floor. Bringing the gun to his skull I pulled the trigger.

Lifting his body up I used him as i human body shield as I rushed towards three guards who kept shooting at me. Pushing the dead guard at one, I jumped and kicked one of the guys in the head and knocked him to the floor. Once I turned around I hissed as I felt a knife lodge itself in my stomach.

"Thanks for your weapon." I smirked at the burly guard, pulling the knife out of my stomach and slicing his throat with it.

Once again I felt a death grip around my throat, seeing two guards grab my arms as the last two stalked towards me with sickening smirks on their faces.

I struggled in their hold as my oxygen supply was running low. Once one of the burly guards got close enough I kicked him in the nose, blood spurting out of his mouth as he dropped to the floor.

I grunted, my face throbbing as the other guy punched me hard with his brass knuckles.

"Please, not the face." I spat out my blood on the guy holding my left arm. He gagged and let go, allowing me to grab the small knife I kept in my waistband and shove it into the mans neck above me. Falling forward I sucked in all the air I could into my lungs before I felt someone kick my back. My chin hit the floor and I hissed, turning over and kicking the man in the balls. He leaned forward, giving me time to stand up and smash his face into my knee. I smirked in satisfaction when I heard the sickening crunch of his nose breaking.

Twisting his head I broke his neck, picking up his gun and shooting the last guy in the head.

"Oh Gordon!" I sang as I held my puncture wound. Leaning against the wall I laughed as I saw the frightened man shaking as he sat still in the same place at the table.

"Pussy." I mumbled before pulling the trigger. My ears perked back as police sirens got closer to the restaurant I was in. Shoving the gun in my waistband I hobbled out the back door an into the streets, ignoring the looks people were giving me.

I made it into the getaway car in record time, leaning back in the leather seats as I held my bleeding wound.

"You gave me..." I groaned in pain when I felt a deep cut on my lip, "You gave me an unloaded gun."

"Your fault for not checking the mag when you got it." The petite lady in the passenger side chuckled.

I just grunted.

"You need immediate medical attention. Hurry back to base Charles. We need to call her father."

TONYS POV

"This missions is- excuse me." Fury sighed when his phone began to ring in the middle of a conference.

"I'll tell him. Thank you director." Fury nodded before putting his phone back in his pocket, "Stark, it's your daughter."

My heart started thumping rapidly. Was she hurt? Was she dead? Dying? Did she get kidnapped? Oh god, is she pregnant?!

"Where is she?" I asked ignoring the thoughts in my head.

"Shield base in Italy."

[...]

It didn't take long for the quinjet to land in Italy, my leg bouncing up and down as the anxiety made my body shake. The team and I walked off the jet, an agent coming to escort us to see my daughter.

"I'm sure she's okay, Tony. She is your daughter." Nat patted my back.

"That's the problem, Nat. She's my daughter and trouble likes to find us." I mumbled.

The agent escorted us to the medical wing before leaving to attend to his other duties.

"How is she?" I asked the doctor as I looked at my sleeping daughter. Her vitals looked good.

"Stab wound to the stomach and immense damage to the right side of her face with what appears to be brass knuckles. We set her on a IV drip and she's on bed rest for a few weeks. The swelling will go down on her face within a week or so."

I paid close attention to everything the woman was telling me, thanking her when she left.

"Hey, dad." Y/n mumbled groggily. "And... everybody else."

I noticed her eyes lingered more so on Natasha, the ginger agent kept staring at my daughter too and I smiled lightly to myself.

"Do I still look pretty? I told them not to go for my face but you know bad guys never listen." Y/n joked, going into a coughing fit as Nat and I both reached for the bottle of water.

Nats face flushed before she scratched the back of her neck. I chuckled under my breath before grabbed the water and handing it to y/n.

"Thanks." She said. I nodded.

"You're going to be just fine." I leaned over and kissed her forehead.