Jealous of Yelena.

Thank you all for 300k reads on this book!!

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: Anon

Requested by: Anon

I'm surprised nobody has requested anything with Yelena in it so I decided to add her to this one

Hope this turned out good!

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"Do you ever want to just-"

"Hey, y/n." Yelena walked over and smirked slightly at me, cutting Nat off from the sentence she was in the middle off.

"Hey, Lena." I smiled at the Russian.

"Do you want to go and grab some dinner with me later? We can come back and watch some movies if you want?"

"That sounds great!" I scratched the back of my neck in pure nervousness.

"Great. I'll see you at 8."

"Okay." I smiled softly again as I watched her leave, hearing Nat huff I turned around to see her red face and clenched jaw. "...Are you okay?"

"Why don't you go ask Yelena!" Nat hissed before walking away from me, leaving me dumbfounded.

[...]

"Earlier... you know when you got jealous-"

"I wasn't jealous!" Nat quickly defended with a scoff as she began hitting the punching bag she was using for training.

"Mhmmm okay..." I crossed my arms over my chest, "you were jealous, I know."

"I was not." Nat hit the punching bag a little harder.

"Okay well, I'm going to go and hang out with Yelena. I think she wants to watch movies and who knows, maybe we'll cuddle or something." I turned on my heel and began to walk out of the training room, feeling a little bummed when Natasha didn't try and come after me.

[...]

Yelena and I were currently watching some Kim Possible on Disney+, her arm was thrown over the couch and around my shoulders as we shared the knitted blanket Pepper made.

Natasha walked into the room, her movement held a purpose as she walked towards Yelena and I, pushing Yelena off the couch and grabbing my body, putting me in her lap and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"What the fuck, Natasha?!" Yelena growled. "You're in my spot and you took y/n!"

"Move your feet lose your seat." I quietly giggled under my breath at Nats child like remark.

"You pushed me off the couch!" The blonde Russian groaned in annoyance.

"I don't recall. Now, y/n is mine so if you could please go away that would be most appreciated."

"Nat!" I punched her shoulder lightly.

"What, baby? At least I said please!" Nat rolled her eyes.

Yelena huffed and walked out of the living room, a door shutting from down the hall was heard over the Kim possible theme song.

"You were so jealous." I snorted as I began to watch the episode.

"Just a little." Nat shrugged. Tearing my eyes away from the television I gave her a raised eyebrow.

The avenger sighed, "Okay so I was really jealous! I've liked you for awhile now and I didn't want her to think she had a chance."

"You're such a dork.. but I like you too. I was waiting for you to say something and you never did."

"I'm sorry I waited so long." Nat pouted.

Smiling I pecked her cheek, telling her it was alright before we began watching the rest of the episode.