Talk of our exs.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"So, y/n.." Sam started with a smirk on his face as he handed me a beer.

"This is going to be good." Clint chuckled under his breath.

"Is Nat your first girlfriend?" Falcons smirk grew wider.

I shifted so that my arm was thrown over Nats shoulders as she cuddled into my side with a small huff.

"Unfortunately I'm not."

I giggled, kissing the top of her head, "No but you'll be my last."

"Okay that wasn't the question." Sam huffed in disgust.

"No, Sam, Nat is not my first girlfriend." I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed the top of her head again just to get under his skin.

"Can I see what your ex's look like?" He licked his lips as he rubbed his hands together.

"Dude what?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why do you want to see her ex's? Man what are you on?" Clint cackled from his spot on the love seat.

"I just want to see what kind of girls y/n pulled! Maybe I can figure out why I'm still single." Sam defended.

"You're single because your superhero name is Falcon." I teased, taking a sip of my beer as Nat laughed at my joke.

"Really?" Sam glared at me.

I held my hands up in surrender, placing my beer on the glass table in front of the couch before pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"This was my first girlfriend. I met her in college. Her names Elizabeth." I pulled up a picture of the blonde woman and showed the picture to Sam.

"Damn!" He whistled, "Why'd you guys break up?"

"Different career paths I suppose. She wanted to make it on the big screen and I started my training at the police academy." I replied, reaching for my beer.

"What do you think of her, Nat?" The hero crossed his arms over his chest.

Nat leaned forward and rested her chin on my shoulder as she stared at the picture on Elizabeth's Instagram.

"You don't have to answer that, love." I told her softly.

"Okay I want to see the others because I'm curious now!" Clint got up and sat down next to me.

"This was my second girlfriend, Sophie."

"Wait

"Wait... you're telling me that you," sam pointed at me, "Got her?" Then pointed at the pic of Sophie.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes.

"Why'd you guys break up?" Clint asked as he still stared at the picture.

"We decided we were better off as friends." I shrugged.

"This was my third girlfriend, Jessica."

"Okay what the fuck!?" Sam shrieked

"Y/ns going to have to teach you here ways I guess." Clint giggled.

I laughed softly at the two as I put my phone away and leaned back on the couch with Nat.

"Okay now I really need to know what Nats thinking." Clint smiled at his friend.

"I'm thinking y/n is better off with me and I wish we found each other sooner."