Proposal.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: @BobJames282

I tried to make it cute and fluff

Enjoy!

THIRD PERSONS POV

The air smelled of shriveled up leaves and pumpkin spice. The brightly changing colors on the trees made fall that much more attractive in the eyes of the two woman who sat on the park bench, secluded trails making the area much more private.

Both of them had a hot chocolate in their hands as they took small sips of the scorching drink.

Natasha was glad to have this free time with her girlfriend and was hoping they'd get more. Steve was off to find Bucky while Sam was probably getting recruited into the initiative. Fury new how much spending time with her girlfriend meant to her, so Natasha knew he would only call if it was important.

Natasha smiled when y/n rested her head on her shoulder covered in her brown leather jacket. The two woman watched a black squirrel come down from its tree, gathering some food before climbing back up. It was peaceful in the park, something both of them found very foreign. It was a nice change of pace both of them could admit.

"I love you." Natasha said gently, kissing the top of y/ns head.

Y/n titled her head so she was looking up at her green eyed girlfriend, smiling, "I love you too."

Natashas lips curled back into a smile as she leaned down and pecked her girlfriends lips gently. The two sat in silence after that, occasionally one would take a drink of their chocolate goodness, the diamond ring burning even hotter in Natashas Jean pocket.

Suddenly Natashas palms became sweaty and clammy. Nat never thought that she'd be given the opportunity to be shown what love is, let alone be able to return the same feeling. So she never thought she'd find the person she wanted to spend forever and a day with.

"You know how we talk about spending forever together?" Natasha blurted out.

Y/n sat up, turning her body to look at her redheaded girlfriend, a bright smile curling back her lips as she giggled lightly, "Yeah."

"Tell me what you see when you imagine it." Natasha asked excitedly.

Y/n giggled, "Okay. I see us buying a small house, one where we have enough space still to have dinner with the Avengers. We'll have a nice backyard with a few cherry trees. We'll get Clint to put a hammock in between the two so we can go outside and enjoy our little backyard. On the counter of the kitchen will be a little cactus plant that Wanda got us as a housewarming gift. I see us arguing here and there and then making up later. I see us cuddling on the couch as you make me watch another horror movie, pulling me closer and telling me you'll protect me if the monsters come."

Natasha and y/n laughed at that, both of their cheeks hurting from smiling so much.

"What else do you see?" Natasha asked again.

"Eventually we'll get a dog thinking we're both ready to care for one. We will be but it'll take sometime to get used to. You'll want to let me pick out it's name but I want you to be able to have the luxury of naming your first dog. Somewhere down the road I'm sure we'll fight about having kids and then next thing we'll be greeting our little bundle of joy into the world. The Avengers won't know what personal space is so they'll be over all the time. Even for the holidays." Y/n chuckled.

"What if we made all that real?" Natasha gulped nervously, fiddling with her fingers.

"Then I would die knowing I lived my life to the fullest." Y/n replied, taking a sip of the now warm drink.

Natasha cleared her throat, grabbing the ring from her pocket as she lowered herself down to one knee.

"Natasha!" Y/n gasped when she saw what her girlfriend was doing.

"Y/n y/m/n y/l/n, where do I start? I never thought that in all my years of bringing death and playing God, that he would bless me with an angel like you. You came into my life at a difficult time, turned my life around even after you saw who I really was. I never got to properly thank you for staying and showing me how to love. It's because of you I'm a better person and I strive to be better and worthy of you everyday. You shed so much kindness and I love I fall more in love with you everyday. They say you don't know what you got until it's gone, but I never want to lose you. I know what I have and I know that I would do anything for you. You are the air I breath and my medicine when I'm in pain. You are my safe haven and my home. With you I can be me. I love you, y/n. Would you do me the honor and grant me forever, make our future real. Will you marry me?"

Both girls had salty tears of joy running down their flushed faces. The red, orange and yellow leaves falling gently around them. The rings jewels glimmered in the setting sun, but Natashas green irises shines much more elegantly.

"Yes!" Y/n cried, launching herself off the park bench and into her lovers arms.

Y/n pulled back, Natasha wiping away some of the tears falling down her girlfriends face as some ran down her own. Natasha slid the ring on her girlfriends finger, leaning in to give her a chaste kiss.

"To forever and a day."