Protective.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Thank you all for 25K reads!!!!

Prompt:

Requested By: Poseidon_Athena_14

Hope this turned out good !

Enjoy!

NATASHAS POV

I hissed in pain as I fell stomach first onto the ground, harshly may I add. I turned around and shot a taser at the Hydra Agent from my bracelet, watching the man seize up before falling to the ground. I got up slowly from the ground and winced in pain, feeling my stomach throb in pain. Grabbing the flash drive from his front pants pocket, I limped back to the quinjet.

[...]

"It seems you are three weeks along in your pregnancy, Agent Romanoff." Dr. Cho told me kindly, showing me the ultrasound.

"Pregnant?!" My eyes bulged out of my head. "Is the-"

"Are you okay? What happened?" Y/n burst through the medic bay, still in her mission suit with a few cuts and bruises covering her face in a few places.

"I'm fine... but." I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip, eyes darting to the ultrasound scans still up on the screen.

I could hear y/ns breath hitch as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"We're pregnant?! Oh my god!" She let out a watery laugh, "Is our baby okay?" Her voice became serious and full of worry.

Dr. Cho nodded, a smile on her face, "Your baby is going to be just fine. I do advise that you take it easy for a few days and if you experience any pain or discomfort, come see me and we'll get it taken care of."

I nodded my head, "Thank you Dr."

"You're welcome. I'll give you two some time to talk. You can leave whenever you're ready."

Once Dr. Cho left the room, my girlfriend turned to look at me with all the love shining in her eyes.

"What?" I giggled, lips curling back into a smile.

"You're pregnant, which means you'll be horny all the time and I can't wait." She moaned playfully.

I laughed loudly, shoving her back as I wiped the cold gel off my stomach.

"In all seriousness Tasha, you need to take it easy. I'm going to tell Steve not to send you out on missions for awhile. I'll take the work load or-"

"-if I'm not going on missions then you aren't either. This baby needs both it's parents and you and I both know our line of work is unpredictable." I said seriously.

"Okay." She reluctantly agreed, "Now I'm going to go yell at Steve for sending you on that mission when you're pregnant."

"Babe!" I rolled my eyes playfully and tugged on her hand.

"I know I know, it's just... we could have lost our little bundle of joy we didn't even know we had." A sad sigh escaped her lips.

"It's all going to be okay." I smiled reassuringly as I squeezed her hand. Pulling my shirt down I stood up from the bed, squealing in surprise when y/n hoisted me into her arms bridal style.

"You're pregnant and need to stay off your feet." She told me.

"You're being ridiculous!" I laughed, resting my head on her shoulder.

Y/n didn't say anything, just kissed the top of my head in response. I smiled into her shoulder, already thinking of baby names for our little bundle of joy.

 I smiled into her shoulder, already thinking of baby names for our little bundle of joy

She's so cuteeee
I miss her