I'm the boss.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

G!pxReader
G!p = girl penis

Dom!Reader

Warning: smut smut smut 💦

Hela x Reader
Carol x Reader
Natasha x Reader

Wowww you hit the jackpot when them 🥵

Prompt:

Requested by: @Rexburn12

Hope this turned out good because the ending is a tad rushed

Enjoy 😈

YOUR POV

I had just returned from a long mission and all I wanted to do was go home to my loves and be with them for awhile. Alone. Cracking my neck and kicked my boots off to rid the snow clumps from the bottom before entering our cozy home.

"Y/n!" Natasha and Carol yelled happily as they ran towards me to greet me. Both of them jumped up and I laughed as I caught them both one on each arm.

"Hello, loves." Kissing Carols plump lips first, I sighed in content as I tasted mango on her lips. Pulling away Carol whined before I leaned over and connected my lips with Natashas.

"Wheres Hela?" I asked them both.

"She's in the shower." Carol replied before leaning in to kiss me again.

Carefully I set them both down on the floor, my eyes darkening when I noticed they were just wearing my t shirts, their nipples standing out through the cotton fabric. Making my way towards the bathroom in our shared bedroom, I heard the water spewing from the shower head and slight clouds of steam rolling out from under the door. Stripping my clothes off I entered the bathroom and the shower, wrapping my arms around a naked Hela.

"Well hello, beautiful." I kissed the flesh where her neck and shoulder met, moaning when Hela back up a little more as my member hit her back.

"Mhm, someone's excited to see me." The goddess smirked over her shoulder at me, the drops of water rolling down the curves of her facial features.

I chuckled under my breath and leaned in to connect our lips in a heated kiss. Gripping her waist I spun her around and pulled her close to me as the kiss got more aggressive. Hela bit down harshly on my bottom lip making me hiss, just for her to plunge her tongue in my mouth and slam me against the cold shower wall, my back arching into her.

Growling I grabbed a handful of her ass, pulling back to narrow my eyes at her.

"Looks like someone needs to be taught a lesson. Trying to act all dominate are we?"

"What are you going to do? Punish me?" Hela smirked at me, the action faltering ever so slightly as I sucked on her neck.

"You'd like that wouldn't you. Me making you feel good." I mumbled into her skin as I scraped my teeth along her flesh.

"Make me behave, daddy." She whispered the last part in my ear, biting the shell of it as I slammed our mouths together in a lust driven kiss.

The shower was long forgotten as I turned it off, both of us stumbling out of the bathroom and onto the large king size bed, not caring the sheets were getting wet.

Pulling back from the kiss, i breathed heavily as I stared down at the goddess. "Put your hands up on the bed post and don't move."

Reaching into the drawer for the handcuffs I clasped them over her wrists and to the bed post so that she couldn't get out.

"Natasha! Carol!" I called for my other girlfriends who came bursting through the door, eyes darkening when they saw the position Hela and I were in.

"Strip." I told them both. They did what they were told.

"Since you can't behave, Hel, you're going to have to lay there and watch me fuck the lights out of Natasha and Carol, and maybe then I'll do the same to you. But you have to be a good girl."

Hela whined and tugged at the handcuffs. Placing my hand over her throat I added pressure, knowing it turned her on.

"Can you do that for me, baby?" I husked into her ear. Hela moaned softly and nodded. Kissing her lips quickly I pulled away all to fast for her liking.

I motioned for Natasha to come over here and sit on my lap. The red head did, my member brushing between her folds as I leaned forward and attached our lips together. With my other hand, I cupped Carols wet center and flicked her clit with my thumb.

Nat moaned into my mouth when my other hand brushed over her clit as I disconnected our lips to leave a trail of hickeys on her neck.

"Kiss Carol." I commanded Nat who leaned over and started making out with the captain.

Sinking my teeth into Nats flesh lightly I soothes the ache with my tongue as I rubbed my thumb faster over her little pleasure bud.

"Enough. Lie down Carol and let Nat sit on your face."

Carol licked her lips and held Nat by her thighs to steady her as the red head lowered herself down. My eyes flickered over to Hela who groaned loudly and gently tugged at the restraints.

Never breaking eye contact from the goddess, I lowered myself down so that I was face to face with Carols dripping sex, dragging my tongue through her wet folds.

I ate Carol out as Carol at Nat out, both of them a moaning mess till I made Carol cum harshly who then made Natasha cum all over her chin.

"So fucking beautiful." I moaned as I cleaned Carol up, going in to connect our lips so that I could taste Nat on her tongue.

"Let me ride you, daddy." Nat begged me and my member twitched at the plea.

"Yeah," carol rubbed my shoulders as she began nipping in my neck, "Let me sit on your face."

Hela groaned and our eyes flicked over to her.

"How you doing over there, Hel?" I rasped, standing up to grab a condom.

"Baby, please!" Hela begged.

"Please What?" I smirked.

"Let me go so you can fuck me!" Hela basically cried.

"I don't have to let you go to fuck you. See, I can fuck you right here as you're tied up and on display for me." I ran my hands down her body, teasing her entrance with the head of my cock.

"Nat, Carol, give Hela a little taste."

Both of them complied as they crawled their way towards Hela who was waiting with a watering mouth. Slowly I began guiding my member inside Helas wet center, going in smoothly as she moaned and arched her back into my touch.

I didn't give her time before I snapped my hips into hers, jackhammering into her as her spongey walls clenched around my member in the best of ways.

"Fuck."

Hours had seemingly passed, or so it felt like, and with one finally thrust I spilled my seed into the condom as Hela and I came together.

All four of our breaths were heavy as our chests heaved up and down, collapsing on the bed in a tangle mess of limbs when I let Hela out of the cuffs.

"So, you learn your lesson?" I asked Hela.

"Maybe you'll have to fuck me like that again." She kissed the underside of my jaw.

Chuckling deeply I pulled her into my side along with Carol as Nat laid in my chest.