You are beautiful.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Thor x Reader x Natasha

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

My reflection stared back at me as I raked my puffy and bloodshot eyes over my body. God, I was disgusting. My thighs were too thick, my stomach was pudgy and definitely not toned like my girlfriend Nat, or my boyfriend Thor. What did they see in me? Honestly. My jawline wasn't sharp and god like, and my nose was a little crooked.

Acne spots littered my face in various places and.... I was me. I wasn't toned of muscular. I wasn't society's standards of beautiful. I was y/n y/l/n, a normal person who lived in a crumby New York apartment while my partners saved the world.

Tears ran down my chubby cheeks and creating a small puddle on the floor near my naked body. I weeped and screamed while I dug my nails into my flesh, harshly pulling at the rolls of fat I had on my stomach. Why did they choose me? They could have anyone they want in the world and yet they chose me. They made love to me. How did the very sight of me not make them claw their eyes out??

"Y/n? Honey, are you alright?" Thor asked worriedly as he entered our room. I was too caught in my self hatred to hear him come in. My face paled and I must have looked like a deer caught in headlights. Quickly, despite him seeing my naked body before, I grabbed the sheet off the bed and wrapped myself in it.

"Don't look at me!" I cried, "I'm gross. How can you love me? How can you love a pig!?"

"Darling, don't say things about yourself like that. It's not true." Thor sighed as his eyes glazed over with tears.

"What's going on? Y/n why are you crying? Who do I have to kill!?" Nat growled as she took my face in her hands and began wiping my tears away. I pushed her hands down and took a few steps back.

"Why do you love me? Why do you love me when I look like this?" I let the sheet drop and my naked body was on display. Both of their eyes raked over my body as salty tears still made their way down my cheeks like an endless river.

"I am not worthy of your love." I whimpered, knees collapsing as the floor swayed under me.

Thor and Nat reached for me and pulled me into their muscular and toned arms, the warmth of their bodies spreading throughout mine like a wildfire.

"Oh, Princess." Nat cooed softly, pushing a strand of hair out of my eyes.

"We don't care how you look or about you having a different skin color than ours. You are you and that's beautiful to us." Thor smiled, pecking my cheek lightly.

"You're our clumsy girl. You're our smart, caring, loving and supportive girl. We love you for you and not what size bra you wear or if you look like every other girl on the swimsuit magazines." Nat smiled at me softly.

I cried into their arms, beginning to feel better and reassured.

"We love you y/n." Thor sighed happily, "There's something I want you to do."

I watched my god boyfriend hold out his hand, his hammer flying from the corner of the room and into his palm. Gently Thor set the hammer in my hands, me being able to lift it up with ease.

"You are worthy to hold this hammer. You are worthy to hold our hearts and you are worthy of our love because you, y/n y/l/n, are you. And when I am in a room full of Asgard's deemed most beautiful woman, I only think about you and how I know you would be the star of the show. You take my breath away like no other." Thor explained passionately.

"You're different. Out of all the people in the world you think I can have, my cold heart chose you. It beats for you... and I couldn't be happier." Nat kissed my cheek.

"I love you guys." I kissed both of their lips, wiping the tears out of my eyes and the snot from my nose.

"We love you too." Nat kissed my lips once more.

"Now, how about a nice warm bath with some chocolate and wine, and those little candles you like?" Thor smiled happily.

"That sounds nice." I agreed before they left to set everything up.