Celestial.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: @christine_melanie

Hope this turned out good!

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

I wasn't from earth. My home planet was called Tara, a thriving planet that my father and I made around my mothers dying heart to preserve her and keep her alive. My mother is the heart of our planet, literally. My race made the six infinity stones of power. We make a set for each universe and well, some overgrown grape with a ball sack on his chin took the ones from this universe.

"He used the stones again." Nat stated gravely.

"Where is he now?" Carol came walking into the room as I leaned against the doorframe, my girlfriend Nat glancing at me with a worried expression.

"He's at The Garden. He said if he ever fulfilled his plan he would go there. That's where we'll find him." Nebula said.

"That's cute.. Thanos has a retirement plan." Rhodes scoffed.

"Even if we did go there, how are we going to fight him if he still has the stones? He used them not days ago." Nat shuffled on her feet nervously and I walked over to her and softly took her hand in mine, giving it a squeeze in reassurance.

"We're all that's left of the Avengers. If we die, then nobody is coming back." Bruce sighed as I stayed quiet.

"That was before you didn't have me." Carol replied cockily.

I kissed the side of Natashas head, "Excuse me." I whispered softly before leaving the room where they all started bickering.

[...]

"Hello, daughter." The hologram of my father greeted me as I sat down on my bed.

"Hello, father."

"What's troubling you child?" He furrowed his bushy eyebrows.

"Thanos took this universes infinite stones. He's used them twice and is still alive." I ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

"I see..."

"I need another set of stones. I can wield them and use them to kill Thanos and get my friends back." I told him.

"That kind of power.. y/n you may be a God but even gods can fall. Some are even tempted by the stones power." My father sighed deeply.

"I understand, father, but please! This is the only way. I will not stand here and watch us pull ourselves and each other apart when I could do something!" I yelled as I began to pace around my room.

It was silent for a moment before I heard a knock on my door, "Y/n? Baby, are you okay?" Nat called.

"Father please!" I begged in a hushed whisper.

"I will make you a new set of stones, but know that the very power of all six is overwhelming. If you become the puppet to their power I will not hesitate to end your life. I trust you will make the right choices, y/n." My father agreed.

"Thank you, father." I nodded before we bid our goodbyes.

"Y/n?!" Nat burst through my room just in time for my fathers hologram to cut out. "Who were you talking to?"

"My father. Nat, I need to tell you something but it would be best if I told everyone at the same time. It's important."

"Okay." Nat nodded before grabbing my hand.

[...]

"So let me get this straight... You're a god and your father and you make infinity stones for each universe and you're just now telling us this?" Rhodes placed his hands on his hips.

"Yeah that about sums it up." I hummed.

"I can't believe you kept this from us!" Banner shouted in shock.

"We promised each other no more secrets." Nat sighed as she fiddled with my fingers.

"I know and I'm sorry. To all of you. I didn't want to put you guys in danger if I told you. There's people out there who hunt down my kind and want to use us for the power we have." I apologized to everyone, pulling Nat into my side.

"Hey, we all have our own secrets. What matters right now is that we can stop Thanos once and for all." Steve nodded.

"My father is making the infinity stones for me now with a gauntlet to wield them. They should be done soon."

[...]

Thanos was now pinned with Carol around his neck, and brought down to his knees by hulk buster. Thor sliced off the arm with the gauntlet on it and it clattered to the floor as he screamed in pain.

"Where are the stones?" Rocket gasped as he flipped the gauntlet over.

"Doesn't matter. We have a new set." Thor spat.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones." Thanos mumbled weakly, "It nearly... killed me."

"Y/n, are you ready?" Steve looked over at me as I put the gauntlet on with my own set of stones. The power surged through my body was enough to knock me off balance as I leaned on the wall for support. Nat quickly came to my side as I struggled to catch my breath.

"Pathetic. And you're supposed to be a god. You bring nothing but the end of the Avengers." Thanos laughed throatily, Carol squeezing his throat even tighter.

I glared at Thanos once I finally was able to stand tall, feeling a burning sensation run up my arm and the side of my neck, the side of my face starting to heat up.

"We'll see." I spat before snapping my fingers.