Poseidons Daughter.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Demigod!Reader

Prompt:

Requested By: @The_Unknown_Maker

Hope this turned out good and apologies for it being so short

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

My father built me this home near the beach for me to live. I've been living in it ever since I can remember, all by myself. I haven't seen my father in a long time, but I'm aware of who he is and the stories people tell.

I was born a demigod and had the ability to control water. If I'm not near water for long periods of time, I start to die. Honestly that's the only downfall of having these powers. My father left me a note telling me that I could always live with him in Atlantis under the sea, but I wanted to experience life as human.

I guess that leads me to where I am now. Under a heat lamp surrounded by these men wearing all black. I had IVs sticking out of all parts of my body as they poked and prodded me. I felt myself become weaker and I knew I was dying. There was no water anywhere in sight and whatever they injected in my veins, was staring to burn.

A loud bang was heard and the agents in all black grabbed some guns to go and see what was happening. I was trying to pull out some of the IVs but my body was too weak to move. My mouth was constricting it was so dry.

Fighting noises got louder the closer the got and I watched a man scream as he was sent flying over the table I was on.

I clenched my jaw when I felt the IVs being ripped from my skin, too weak to scream.

"Let's get you out of here." A husky voice hoisted me off the table. I looked at the curly hair redhead.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Natalia."