Daddy.

Thank you all for 200k reads! That's crazy!

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Tbh idk what this is so yeah

Warnings: semi smut (fingering) and daddy kink

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

Today was Friday, which meant it was date night for Nat and I. Nat and I both decided we wanted to go see the new IT movie. Walking into the theatre hand in hand Nat quickly paid for the tickets and handed me the cups while she carried the popcorn.

"Do you want me to mix Cherry and Regular Pepsi again?" I asked my girlfriend as I filled her cup up with ice.

"Please." Nat smiled, pouring some salt over the popcorn.

Both of us made it into the theatre while the previews were playing. Settling into our seats, I pulled my phone out and took an off guard picture of Nat. Her hand was gripping mine in her lap as she had her straw between her lips.

"What are you doing?" Nat giggled, looking at the picture I took of her.

"Appreciating my girlfriend." I cheesed, kissing her cheek quickly. Getting on my Instagram I set up the new photo to post, smirking as I typed the caption.

(Your insta Name): Daddy

Clicking the share button after tagging my girlfriend, I shoved my phone in my pocket. Although before I could settle in once more I heard Nats phone ping in her pocket; a notification from Instagram. Awe she had my post notifications on. How swe- oh no! Nats going to see I called her daddy and tease me, knowing her being called daddy gets her going.

I gulped when I saw Nat pull out her phone, clicking the notification and soon my post appeared on her screen. Nat looked over at me, her emerald eyes a deep forest green shade, a predatory smirk tugging up her lips.

"Daddy, huh? You think you're clever, Princess?" Nat husked, her soft hand laying on my thigh.

My breathing came out in shaky pants the further her hand ran up my thigh. The movie began and the opening scenes played.

"You're going to be a good girl and not make a sound. You don't get to cum either, you'll have to wait to the end of the movie if you're a good girl." The ginger nipped at my ear, sucking on my neck as her hand went past the waist and of my pants.

My body arched into her hand when her fingers teased my clit and entrance. I already knew this was going to be a long movie as soon as her digits slid into my wet hole. My nails dug into the armrest cup holders, her thumb tracing lazy circles over my clit to draw my orgasm out slowly.

"You're doing so good baby." Nat husked softly near my ear. I had to bite my lip to stifle my moans so that I wouldn't get punished even more. Not that I would kind I suppose, Nat was very good at what she did and always made sure I was taken care of.