Immortality.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

VampirexReader

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

Nobody knew about my secret diet or the fact that I was dead and could make fangs come out. And as I peered over the cliffs edge of Vormir, I kinda wish I had told Natasha at least.

I knew what I had to do... and it was going to hurt like a bitch. Nat would be devastated and then mad when she found out. She had Clint, though.

"It was fun working with ya, kid." Clint patted my back as he came to stand next to me.

"You're not jumping, bird boy." I turned to look at the archer, his new haircut blowing wildly in the brisk winds.

"I've made up my mind. You got Nat... you're the one thing she did right in her life and she can't lose that. Me? My family is gone." Clint sniffled.

"And when we get the stone, we can bring them back. You should be here and alive to see them." I squeezed his shoulder, then quickly pushed him away from the edge, using my speed to jump off the slick edge.

[...]

I cracked my neck as I followed the sound of crying, feeling my head ache from the impact.

"I'm sorry, Nat." Clint pulled my girlfriend to his chest as she collapsed in on herself.

"I'm sorry too." I leaned against the doorframe as I made my presence known.

"Y/n? How in the-"

Clint didn't get to finish his sentence as my head whipped to the side as Nat slapped me.

"Ow." I whined as I rubbed the spot.

"I'm mad at you." She hissed.

"You have a right to be." I hummed.

"But I want to know how you're alive."

"To put it simply I'm a vampire."

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME THAT WHILE WE WERE DATING?! BEFORE YOU JUMPED OFF THE CLIFF!?" Nat screamed at me.

"Well shit!" Clint laughed.

"I know I should have told you.. I was scared of what you might think." I said softly.

"Y/n, I'm not going to think any less of you. Although I am a little disappointed you're holding back during sex."

"And that's my cue to leave." Clint rushed out of the room.

I playfully rolled my eyes before bringing my girlfriend in for a hug.

"Don't scare me like that again." She cried into my chest.

"Promise."