Cute texts.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: @smolbeanzane

Hope this turned out good!
Wish someone would send me cute messages 🤧🥺

NATASHAS POV

My fingers hovered over the keyboard on my phone as I sat with my knees against my chest and my back against my headboard, the coldness hitting the exposed skin that wasn't covered by my grey tank top. Y/ns contact name was pulled up and her room was right next to mine, I could hear her 420 playlist vibrating through the walls.

Wife to be: I'm ugly

I looked down at the text and scoffed as I hurriedly typed back my response, my heart matching the bass thumping against the walls.

Me: I'm pregnant

Wife to be: WHAT!!!

Me: i thought we were stating things that weren't true

I patted myself on the back for that smooth response. I left the messages when I saw the little bubbles appear.

Wife to be: Romanoff stopppp

Me: just stating the obvious babe

Wife to be: i want to do something stupid

Me: I'm stupid ;)

I had to slap myself in the face for not using my brain on that one. How would y/n take that? Would she think it was weird? Would she not talk to me anymore? Would she-

My breath caught in my throat when I heard a soft knock on my door, realizing that the music stopped in y/ns room.

"Nattttt!" Y/n whined before I heard a soft thud from what I assume was her head hitting my door.

I locked my phone and got up to open the door, seeing y/n standing there with a dopey smile on her face.

"Hey." I greeted with a giggle, my heart hammering against my chest.

"I am here to do something stupid." She smirked at me before brushing past me and plopping on my bed, the faint smell of herb wafting under my nose making my eyes fluttering closed.

After I closed the door I walked over and sat on my bed next to her, staring down at her as she just watched my ceiling fan spin.

[...]

Me: good morning cutie :)

Wife to be: it is too early for compliments but thank you babe ❤️

Me: do you want to hear a knock knock joke?

Wife to be: lay it on me

Me: knock knock

Wife to be: who's there?

Me: you

Wife to be: you who?

Me: yoo-hoo big summer blowout

Go on a date with Natasha and receive breakfast in bed with the opportunity to binge watch whatever Netflix show of your choosing :)

Wife to be: Nat...

Me: I'm joking hahah.... unless 👀

Wife to be: duh I'm going to take you up on that offer! I like you too dummy

Me: wait seriously?!

A shit eating grin made its way onto my face as I did a little dance on my bed. Y/n liked me back!

Wife to be: yes, Nat... I've liked you for awhile now 😊

Me: so do you want to do that thing that Emily and Alison did in pretty little liars?

Wife to be: I'd love to kiss you 🥴

Quickly I sprinted off my bed, almost tripping and falling face first on the floor. Sprinting out of my room I burst through y/ns, realizing it probably would have been good to knock, but y/n didn't seem to mind when she smiled at me and opened her arms up for me to fall into.

Damn did this feel nice.