Off the grid.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: Anon

Requested by: Anon

Hope this turned out good !

Enjoy!

NATASHAS POV

"We got our... asses handed to us." I chuckled, wincing as the deep gash in my side pulsated.

"Save your strength. Tony is going to find a way out of here and we'll get you better." Clint told me.

"SHEILDS compromised. We can't go back." I grunted.

"She's right. We'll have to find a place to lay low until things blow over." Cap sighed, looking around us to make sure we weren't being followed.

"I might know a place. Clint can fly us there." I glanced at my best friend.

"You sure?" Clint hushed at me, making sure I was comfortable with this area being discovered.

I nodded my head, eyes telling him that this was the only option we had left. The archer nodded before picking me up, all of us going to stay on the quinjet till Tony informed us of how we were going to escape.

[...]

The quinjet landed out in the large field in front of the small cabin I had. Steve helped me up, allowing my body to lean into his side for support.

"What is this place?" Wanda asked, the rest of the team nodding in agreement.

"Guys, welcome to my home. It's going to be our safe house." I wheezed, pressing my hand further into my injured side, the towel becoming drenched in blood.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Banner asked.

"I didn't want anyone to know. I told Fury to keep it off the files and off the grids. Set this up when I first joined." I explained.

"Did Clint know?" Tony asked this time.

I nodded my head, leaning further onto Steve as we walked up the stone pathway to the front door. Clint raised his fist and knocked on the wooden door.

YOUR POV

I opened the door once I heard it knock, peaking out the window before I did to make sure I knew who it was. My eyes widened when I saw my girlfriend was home... and the Avengers were with her.

"Hey, babe." Nat smiled at me, although it looked more like a grimace.

"Hey y/n, we really don't have time for introductions right now. Nat is hurt badly and I need to stitch her up on a flat surface." Clint chuckled nervously.

"Of course, come in." I ushered the team in, Clint brushing past me carrying my girlfriend now.

I helped clear off the kitchen table, Clint setting the ginger on the surface.

"What happened?" I leaned down and asked Natasha.

"Ya know, some asshole with a knife." She tried to joke, groaning loudly when Clint dumped a bunch of disinfectant on it.

"A little warning next time, birdboy!" Natasha hissed.

"Oh don't be a baby." He mumbled.

I squeezed Natashas hand, letting her know I was there each time she let out a small groan. Eventually Clint was done stitching her up and put a bandage around it, then leading her to my room upstairs so she would be comfortable.

"You have a lovely home." Captain America looked around the living room.

"Thanks, Captain." I chuckled breathlessly, thankful for the nice interruption. "Are you guys hungry at all? I have some stew in the crockpot."

"We're always hungry, y/n. Especially Thor over there." Clint laughed as he descended the stairs. "But I can show these guys around and stuff. You should go and be with Nat and when I'm done I'll explain everything."

[...]

"You look like shit." I leaned against the doorframe as I gazed at my girlfriends broken body, now noticing the incoming bruises forming on her face.

Nat grinned despite the gruesome cut on her lip, "You know exactly what to say to make a girl swoon, don't ya?"

I chuckled, pushing myself off the doorframe to come and lay next to her.

"You scared me." I admitted softly.

"I'm sorry I don't call. It was too dangerous and I didn't want to risk it." Nat smiled sadly at me.

"It's okay. If I knew you were coming I would have cleaned up a little bit." I laughed.

Nat laughed along with me, wrapping her arm around my body as I cuddled closer without touching her injured side.

"Not that I mind because I love it when you're here, but how long until you have to leave again?" I whispered.

"You mean how long am I staying?" Nat raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow at me.

I nodded my head.

"I don't know, Princess. I'm sorry."

"Just promise me you'll say goodbye before ty go.... and let Thor sign my boobs." I snorted when Nat hit me on the arm.

"Thors not going to sign your boobs." Nat grumbled under her breath.

"So just the one then?" I teased.

Natasha made a bunch of random noises under her breath which caused me to laugh again. I pecked the corner of her mouth a few times, feeling her gold me a little more closer to her body.