Daddy Y/n.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

G!p x Reader
Dom!Reader

G!p = girl penis

Warning: smut because you guys are horny fuckers 😂😂😂, daddy kink

Prompt:

Requested by: Anon

Requested by: Anon

Hope this turned out good!

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"Hey, daddy." Nat smirked at me as she walked into my office, placing a stack of papers on my desk.

"What did you just call me?" I groaned in pleasure, gripping my pen a little harder as I felt myself stir in my pants.

"I said hey y/n." Nat ran her fingers through her long, curly wine red locks. "You have a two o clock appointment with Stark tomorrow. You have to sign these before then.... daddy."

I locked eyes with her, her stare making my breath hitch in my throat as her teeth sank into her bottom lip.

"Strip. Now." I growled, shoving everything off my desk and closing my blinds.

"So demanding." Nat licked her plump lips stained in maroon lipstick. "How about you take them off for me, daddy?"

Standing up I stalked towards her and pulled her harshly into my body, gripping her ass roughly in my hand, a moan slipping past her lips.

Running my hands down her body I tore the White blouse off her torso, her black lacy bra on display against her pale skin. My mouth watered at the sight and I could only imagine she had the same matching thong on under her skirt.

Walking us backwards I sat her down on the wooden desk, leaving hickeys on her neck as her fingernails dug into my flesh through my shirt.

"Fuck daddy I need you so bad." Nat moaned in my ear, biting the shell of it.

"Beg." I smirked against her skin.

A small whine came from her throat as she begged me to fuck her on my office desk, to fuck her so hard she'd still feel it in the morning. Of course I couldn't resist and offer like that so that's exactly what I did.

Scratching my fingers down her toned stomach I teased the band of her thong, gently rubbing her through the material as she moaned into my ear and tried rocking her hips forward to her more.

"Please..."

"As you wish." I smirked, connecting our lips in a passionate and heated kiss I pushed two fingers into her core and catching her off guard.

Natasha broke this kiss as her mouth opened in a moan. Slamming my fingers in and out of her dripping sex, her hand started rubbing my member through the material of my pants.

"Fuck, Natasha." I hissed. "Get on your knees."

The woman quickly scrambled off the desk and dropped down to the floor where she was quick to undo my belt. Natasha wasted no time in wrapping her lips around me, bobbing her head back and forth as she sucked me off.

Tossing my head back I moaned, threading my fingers into her hair and making a ponytail. I about lost it when she looked up at me and her green eyes were dark they looked almost black.

"I want to taste you." I growled pulling her up and laying her on my desk, spreading her legs open to see her wetness running down her thigh.

"Eat me out daddy!" Nat begged, her fingers staring to play her herself as she rubbed her clit.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath, flattening my tongue and licking a broad stroke up.

Her body arched into my touch, my tongue slipping into her making her scream. Curling my tongue it wasn't hard to find her g spot, making sure I hit it each time. My hand traveled up her curvy body and my hand wrapped around her throat, squeezing because I knew how much she loved to be choked. Her own hand wrapped around my wrist as I began to push my tongue in and out of her as she continued rubbing her clit.

"Can I cum daddy?" Nat moaned breathlessly.

"Cum for me." I mumbled, the vibrations sending her over the edge as I hit her g spot one more time.

"FUCK!!" Nat screamed, her body arching off the desk and into my hold as I let her ride out her orgasm. When she was done coming down form her high a thin layer of sweat covered her body, some curly strands of hair sticking to her forehead as her chest rose up and down rapidly.

"Wow..." she giggled.

"We're not done yet, babygirl. Bend over."

Natasha say up, pulling my body into hers so she could smash our lips together. I moaned when she bit my bottom lip, sucking on it before releasing it with a pop.

The red head smirked at me before going around to my desk and bending over like I asked, wiggling her ass in the air to taunt me. Stroking myself I admired the way her juices ran down her thigh from her swollen core. Grabbing a condom I put it on my shaft and lined myself up, slipping into her easily as both of us moaned.

"Fuck me hard, daddy." Nat begged.

Starting out slowly I let her get used to my size before I began to jackhammer my hips into hers, her moans becoming higher pitched before I made her cum again since she was so sensitive.

I snapped my hips into hers, loving the feel of her wrapped around me and the taste of her honey on my lips still. The familiar bubble was building in my stomach and I knew I was close.

"I'm going to cum, baby." I grunted.

"Cum daddy."

Nat leaned back and off the desk as she wrapped her arm around my neck, pulling my into a kiss as I fucked her faster and harder, soon spilling my seed into the condom.

"Fuck Natasha!" I moaned into her mouth as I came.

Nat began to giggle, pecking my lips a few times slowly and much more loving. Soon I began to laugh too as we enjoyed each others company and bickered on what to order for lunch.